Western Europe Sweden declares "Level 4/5" terrorism alert in response to Quran burning by Swedish Iraqi

Related to Western Europe

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
"Islamist terrorists are very likely to carry out an attack":

"It was part of a protest"

In response to the Quran burning, a muslim protester obtained permission from the Swedish authorities to burn the Torah and the Bible outside of the Israeli embassy... which he refused to do at the very last minute, saying he merely organized the Holy Book burning protest to make a point:

Iraqis in Iraq stormed the Swedish embassy in Baghdad:

This burning led to a United Nations Human Rights Commission meeting about the incident:

The UN even adopted a resolution against the burning of the Quran, saying it's "incitement of religious hatred":

The US State Department responded to a question about the incident:

The irony of people in dictatorship countries complaining about democratic demonstrations. Like, in Iraq Christians and Jews were forced to flee from persecution because they were not allowed to live and practice their religions freely. While in Sweden and the rest of Western Europe millions of Muslims have emigrated in hope of a better life - exactly because of persecution and hard lives. Then very quickly many are outraged when they realize the very reason why the West is more peaceful and harmonious is exactly because we have to tolerate people with different believes and freedom of expression. If you can’t handle that, live somewhere that only your point of view is okay.

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aF1BovMF2E&lc=UgxlwkNADr5UPHpJxSR4AaABAg

Narrated `Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13) Does that sound like a religion you can respect?

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aF1BovMF2E&lc=UgzSFvbLtdh5L9v3B9l4AaABAg