Non-Country Stinky smelly people around the world - rated

Thread that is not connected to a particular country or miscellaneous posts

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I haven't LMAO this hard at a news article in a long time, so please read it in full.

For some reason this article was published under "Finance", which only makes it more hilarious:

Humans have a gene that produces a protein that feeds the bacteria responsible for body odor. Most African-Americans and Africans carry this gene. Nearly 97% of people of European or African descent carry the odorous underarm sweat gene.

VAIDS Victim

So warm and tender was never the night 🌙
Hellovan Onion
Turkey is a country with the worst body odor. According to the Turkish Hurriyet, the comment left by American basketball player Danny Granger on his Twitter blog in 2010 angered Turks. For the World Championship, the basketball player traveled to Turkey. According to Danny Granger's blog, Turks don't use deodorant and smell "like dead donkeys." He removed the statement after receiving multiple complaints.
This article is insane. Isn't Turkey known for its centuries old bathhouse culture? Turkish baths are literally iconic.
Deodorant usage is generally frowned upon in Europe, but among the Czechs, there is more than simply hesitation.
Since when?
Russians cannot easily take a bath because their country is at a high latitude.
How would that affect the ability to take a bath? I feel like this whole post is a shitpost.