lolcow.org is dead
Remarkable Onion
i'm not real guys, i'm just a npc figment of this nut's imagination
20210212_224918.jpg
20210212_224933.jpg
20210212_224946.jpg
20210212_224959.jpg

20210212_225821.jpg
(quarantine is really causing a mental health crisis. i haven't seen these levels of delusion before lockdown started in 2020)

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion

Mario

Mamamia
Hellovan Onion
Whats with the whole kids part of it? This seems like a cult for 30 year old moms that want to feel special more than anything.
Niece StarSeed.png
Starseed master powers.png

This site isn't dedicated to starseeds specifically but seems like place to find some schizo boomers.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Whats with the whole kids part of it? This seems like a cult for 30 year old moms that want to feel special more than anything.
View attachment 4905
View attachment 4906

This site isn't dedicated to starseeds specifically but seems like place to find some schizo boomers.
Likely easier to imprint onto and spread their gospel, plus puppets.

kayne_krazy

Registered
I thought I was the only one who even cared about the starseed community. If you want some easy laughs... just type in "starseed" plus any topic and you'll find funny videos.

One of the funnier topics in this topic is the fact that they have to deify and give an extra-terrestial explanation for their kids acting like typical autistic kids. So one coo-coo Israeli broad who has a spoiled autistic kid wrote a book about her little pumpkin being a "pleidian", and published a book through a vanity press. This apparently resonated with enough people where they opened a facebook group about it.

https://images.booksense.com/images/695/557/9789655557695.jpg

Actual Pleidian light treatment:

Last edited:

kayne_krazy

Registered
Not even 4 minutes of further google searching and end up with this doosey of an account:

Allegedly, Trump became the president of the Galatic Federation and is representing us(Human race):

Allegedly, Joe Biden is harassing this man to be part of the Biden administration to be part of the Alien diplomatic service:

This alien diplomat apparently signed an NDA, so he can't really record and release the audio files for the diplomacy that's happening out of our sphere.