Spoony Deathwatch - Is [x] the year he finally does it?

With 2020 coming to a close and hope tumbling further and further away from Noah, how does 2021 look? After titsApril left him I wasn't so sure he was going to make it much longer but the fucker proved me wrong. The man has a surprising drive to cling to life despite having a few dozen Patreon subscribers that don't know how to disable auto-renew.

I think COVID is a trap. He's not going to go out during a global pandemic. So I'm thinking Spoony survives 2021. But 2022 might be the year.

ManateeHunter

Registered
With 2020 coming to a close and hope tumbling further and further away from Noah, how does 2021 look? After titsApril left him I wasn't so sure he was going to make it much longer but the fucker proved me wrong. The man has a surprising drive to cling to life despite having a few dozen Patreon subscribers that don't know how to disable auto-renew.

I think COVID is a trap. He's not going to go out during a global pandemic. So I'm thinking Spoony survives 2021. But 2022 might be the year.
Spoony doesn't have a drive to cling to life, he just lacks the balls to end it on his terms. You could leave him on a desert island with a knife, noose, gun, and copious amounts of sleeping pills and yet his cause of death would most definitely be starvation.

Costumary Quail

Registered
Spoony will never find the sweet embrace of death. He'll turn into a lich and continue to haunt us with his self-obsessed whining for the rest of eternity.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
Spoony isn't going anywhere and WuFlu isn't going to affect him. This is the same guy that's already been inflicted with much worse shit and still survives.
Screenshot_2020-12-11_01-02-07.png