Somaliland Releases Press Statement Affirming MOU With Ethiopia: Islamic clergyman wants Somalia to declare jihad against Somaliland

Puta Madre

π•°π–“π–Šπ–’π–ž 𝖔𝖋 π–žπ–”π–šπ–— π–‹π–šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–—π–Œπ–—π–”π–šπ–“π–‰
SpergCage Resident
A Somalia VS Somaliland war would be quite interesting to behold. The region possesses a flat coastline and an arid, undeveloped mountain line
near the border with Somalia.
Somaliland_Topography.jpeg
There exists essentially no economy nor development, so I image that such a war will drag on for a decade or more, much akin to all other wars of Africa.

Sounds like Israel but Africa.
"Israel but Africa" isn't a sensible comparison by any metaphor. Israel has received millions of Scheckels from western allies. Sure, there might be some shekels given to these African powers. But with the current international economic slump, I doubt there will be enough to fund the genocides that usually occur when irresponsible third world countries are given more money in one transfer then they make in a year from taxation or other. (Congo genocides from the 90, anybody remember?)

Alas, still an interesting development regarding Christian and Islamic religious tension in the Horn Of Africa.

Crimson Fucker

Œepeş
Hellovan Onion
A Somalia VS Somaliland war would be quite interesting to behold. The region possesses a flat coastline and an arid, undeveloped mountain line
near the border with Somalia.
View attachment 47344
There exists essentially no economy nor development, so I image that such a war will drag on for a decade or more, much akin to all other wars of Africa.

"Israel but Africa" isn't a sensible comparison by any metaphor. Israel has received millions of Scheckels from western allies. Sure, there might be some shekels given to these African powers. But with the current international economic slump, I doubt there will be enough to fund the genocides that usually occur when irresponsible third world countries are given more money in one transfer then they make in a year from taxation or other. (Congo genocides from the 90, anybody remember?)

Alas, still an interesting development regarding Christian and Islamic religious tension in the Horn Of Africa.
Didn't ask.