General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
How to Bantz Jannies and Influence Sheeple

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Yeah it was ona
Based.
I mean what's wrong with this forum? Like I didn't know that null was a faggot pedophile until after I got banned, is there something about this forum that I should know? 🤔
You tell me.
khjkhgb (1).png

1636777409356.png

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
No it wasn't based at all. I should have known that something That grew from a Reddit subform would be full of faggots. I swear to God the whole ona forums experience is 80% dunking on some fat sci-fi author for 5 years that said Norm Macdonald wasn't funny (seriously this is what these 300 lb disability check collectors do all day), and the other 20% is literally everyone cannibalize each other by trying to doxx one another, accusing each other of pedophilia, spamming pictures of men's gaping bung holes unraveling in the glory of "running someone off the forum" which basically means somebody doesn't want to use the form anymore because you can't reach through your phone and punch someone in the fucking face.

I mean it used to have it's moments but it's so fucking unfunny now.

Hold up...

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Lol idk, I like some of the dudes from over there but yeah, it can be vicious. I'd rather be cool with people but have zero issues doing the old mud slinging game.
Still, things are much more constructive when people work together.
Hold up...
f2dba6e5-f8c3-4914-a16d-7fe0dbce4aa5-1666439288174.jpg

Yeah, I didn't know a lot when I walked in here either. There's been plenty of sweeping and retconning done around here.
But it is what it is.
This post reflects my actual opinion on the whole thing
Screenshot_2024-04-04-22-02-36-95_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
So wait who was this cuz I got this from it:

View attachment 52194

Couldn't even reply before it got banned, lol.
that doofus is this idiot @Stop Socking Gaylord. you're not alone. this retard been spamming onionfarms and kiwifarms with loads of autistic horseshit. I, @Crimson Fucker ,and others here got hit by this moron. apparently @Stop Socking Gaylord is a simp for glowie lol
1712499542407.png
lol, his account got wiped