So where do we go from here?

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
Seems to me that barring a felony conviction for Trump and a strong breeze that would kill Biden, they're going to be the ones who are the two candidates in November.

But what happens after that? I mean no matter who wins we get to see half the country have a fucking hilarious meltdown, so that's cool. But I'm talking about after everybody settles down and the new president is one of the old ones.

What are some of the predictions that you guys are thinking will happen if Trump/Biden wins?

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
image-20240416-122847-336.png

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
No but I mean broader than that.

If Trump wins do we go back to the orange man bad and try to convict him still?

Obviously if Biden wins he's not going to live all four years in office so Kamala becomes president? What kind of catastrophe would that be?

I'm just trying to look at it from all the angles here because I don't think anybody's winning either way.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
When Biden wins he's just going to do more retarded shit like usual.
But he's going to die dude. He is the oldest most frail president we've ever had. There's absolutely no way that he's going to live all four years of another term. So what happens when Kamala becomes president? Is pelosi going to be her vice president? Are things just going to get way worse?

I'm just kind of taking everyone's side bets on what's going to happen the next 4 years.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
When Biden wins he's just going to do more retarded shit like usual.
He's absolutely going to win. MIGA tards are still out there but I don't think Trump has the gas anymore.
I'm just kind of taking everyone's side bets on what's going to happen the next 4 years
Probably war with Iran next year. TPTB have wanted it for a long time and now they're fucking with muh Israel.
No ground wars during an election cycle though and Biden won't be concerned with getting reelected

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
So what happens when Kamala becomes president? Is pelosi going to be her vice president? Are things just going to get way worse?
Let me have a look at my political memes. I predict this will happen, in exactly this order:

ExtremelyLeadershipCapabilityLMAO.jpg

WhosBrainwashed.jpg

RealAmerican.jpg

SameShitDifferentParty.jpg

AlJazeeraAmericanTrustUsLMAOTrustHamasInstead.jpg

WhyIWillNeverUnderstandUkrainians.jpg

LetsNuke2StopClimateChange.jpg

HowTerrorismAffectsTheAverageConsumer.jpg
NullInTexas.jpg

I_HATE_BLM.jpg

NullAndUncleTed.jpg

I think it will go something like this.

I could be wrong, of course, but I rarely am, so heed my warnings.

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
But I'm talking about after everybody settles down
The magapedes haven't settled down from Biden's selection results, and the TDS programmed NPCs have been stuck in their locked groove since 2016. Whatever would posses you to think people would settle down soon after whatever the fuck happens this time? I'm genuinely curious to hear your thoughts on this one.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
The magapedes haven't settled down from Biden's selection results, and the TDS programmed NPCs have been stuck in their locked groove since 2016. Whatever would posses you to think people would settle down soon after whatever the fuck happens this time? I'm genuinely curious to hear your thoughts on this one.
Well I mean because either way this will be the last term for both of them, so I mean there would be literally nothing to gain from either side complaining.

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
My take on it is this: The neo-fuedalist WEF stuff is coming because the same people have been the elites since it was in place originally. The whole "free citizens with rights" thing was more of a blip in the middle and I think they're over it now. That's why people shat their dacks so hard about Trump and anyone else who isn't pre-approved by The System. Notice how the "left" and "right" don't really want anything different from each other, or anything that'll benefit you in the long term? Anyway my medium term plan is to get some property out in the middle of nowhere and LARP that I'm the homesteading till it all blows over.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Well I mean because either way this will be the last term for both of them, so I mean there would be literally nothing to gain from either side complaining.
People like this have had their schizophrenia severely exacerbated by the MIGA movement.
Beheaded His Dad
Larps As Queen Of Canada
They'd still be crazy as fuck but they wouldn't be under the impression that there's secretly people at the top who have their backs

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
My take on it is this: The neo-fuedalist WEF stuff is coming because the same people have been the elites since it was in place originally. The whole "free citizens with rights" thing was more of a blip in the middle and I think they're over it now. That's why people shat their dacks so hard about Trump and anyone else who isn't pre-approved by The System. Notice how the "left" and "right" don't really want anything different from each other, or anything that'll benefit you in the long term? Anyway my medium term plan is to get some property out in the middle of nowhere and LARP that I'm the homesteading till it all blows over.
Move to Montana, join one of those Timothy McVeigh style militias, have a couple of babies with an Aryan girl and live off the grid?

American dream man 😢 😊 🇺🇸

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
Yeah I don't think that'll stop them to be honest. If Trump gets in then everything is going to be Trump's fault forever. He's their Emmanuel Goldstein.

If you mean like long term after the Trump/Biden thing is over and done with and the next guy after them is in and returns to same ol' same ol' then I think people will roll over and continue to take it in the Gary Glitter because as I said above, it's in the interests of those who are interested to go back to feudalism and the hoi polloi are basically farm animals and will do anything for a comfy life that doesn't involve getting hurt or being cold or skipping a meal.

Gargamel

a Jew who turns smurfs into gold
Baby Onion
But I'm talking about after everybody settles down and the new president is one of the old ones.

What are some of the predictions that you guys are thinking will happen if Trump/Biden wins?
Same shit. Either of them will continue to "build the wall" and use the illegal spic issue as a virtue signal. Either will continue bullshit policies designed to appease the shareholders (including Israel). Neither will do anything that is beneficial to the American taxpayer.

If Trump wins and he's still free to take office, the government will probably put the criminal cases on hold until after he's out of office, assuming he hasn't died of Big Mac poisoning. He will almost certainly try to retaliate against the judges and prosecutors involved in these cases. He will probably go out of his way to undo as much of Biden's doings as possible, but in a way that only makes things worse, not better. He may or may not "cut" taxes for the working man again. He will absolutely overrule an expert and mislead the American public on something serious in a completely retarded and very public way (remember Sharpiegate?) and his social media will once again be the best and most up to date source of news on Presidential happenings. About the only good thing I can think of that he might attempt is to remove California's ability to regulate emissions via CARB, but if he does he will almost certainly fail. He will get impeached at least one more time, but probably not removed.

If Biden wins, expect more of the same as the past four years, except, COVID is old news now, and he's not facing re-election this time so he's got nothing to lose. Expect many more billions of your tax dollars to go straight to Israel and Ukraine. He will probably hike taxes in a way that screws over the working man. Not much changes as the administration is on autopilot for another 4 years assuming he lives that long.

There is a growing number of people who hate them both, but we (people who hate the both) don't matter because niggercattle still vastly outnumber us.
Obviously if Biden wins he's not going to live all four years in office so Kamala becomes president? What kind of catastrophe would that be?
Ah yes, Kamala Harris, the "black" woman who, during her time working as a prosecutor, put a bunch of innocent people in prison becasuse she knew it would advance her career. I don't know much else about her, but I kinda doubt she's up for the job. Obama's wife would make a better President, and that's considering the fact that she absolutely fucking hates the Presidential life and (far as I know) has no experience holding political office.

Dindu Nuffin

Nigress/Nigresses LGBTIAQ2SP+ BLM Ukraine Palestine Defund The Police BBW
Remarkable Onion
He will almost certainly try to retaliate against the judges and prosecutors involved in these cases.
I'm hoping he sees the danger of a weaponized justice dept. and fires the FBI and other TLAs, but expect he'll do as he's told and make them more powerful instead.