Subtitle
40 y.o Man suing woman for not talking to him / Streisand effect "Victim" / Serial Harasser / Alledged Zoophile

smdscosta_

Registered
sergio.jpg

Who is Sergio Mendes Costa?

As you can tell by his crazy eyes, nothing good is about to come. Serial Harasser, Sue-happy reject and alleged zoophile are things that might come to mind.

Even though he is quite litigious and he will torment youtubers covering his case, I saved a few videos explaining the situation and I will be writing an overview.

Sergio Mendes Costa works as a translator and copywriter. He stalked a random youtuber after she tried to kill herself, begging to "help" her.

After she was released from a mental institution, the predatory cuck found a way to get her trust and also multiple of her passwords.

After trying to force her to be more intimate with him multiple times, and being rejected, he locked her out of her accounts, and decided to sue her, using disclaimers in her video as a petty pretext.

2.jpg

The faggot uses mommies money and all petty tricks in the book to extend the legal battle for years (even though he never helped her in any meaningful way).

He loses in court and throws a tantrum. Calling the judge a racist and incompetent, and saying that his lawyers and the barrister are to blame, since they are the ones that tried to appeal the case, causing "unnecessary" money loss.

Even though the retard is the one with the unnecessary case in the first place. He was also stupid enough to admit that he would appeal the decision anyway on fucking twitter.

He also falsely copywrite claimed videos from several youtubers speaking about his absolute mental retardation.

As a bonus, I will be sharing a few printscreens from his twitter account.

4.png

5.png

saycock.png

zoosadist.png

It seems that the legal battle is still not over, he is refusing to pay and the youtuber is looking for a way to receive money from damages. More insanity is about to come.

His contact Info:
sergiocostaservice@gmail.com

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    66 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
The real question is why is that girl's red eyeshadow so disturbing to me? Big uncanny valley vibes.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
Rabbit can literally just die if you scream at them too loud. Poor thing.
I was watching this video one time of these Japanese girls skinning a rabbit alive (another reason I loathe the japs, they make crush videos and animal torture stuff) and that's when I found out that rabbits actually SHRIEK in pain like humans as they die 😢

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I was watching this video one time of these Japanese girls skinning a rabbit alive (another reason I loathe the japs, they make crush videos and animal torture stuff) and that's when I found out that rabbits actually SHRIEK in pain like humans as they die 😢
So do pigs, I watched one video of the Chinese filling an entire massive oil filled pit they dug out with them, set it on fire with them shrinking, then buried them with an excavator as they were screaming and burning.