• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Gaming Scorn

Prophetic Clown

Want to see a rope trick?
Ladmin
Seven years in development to end with a game with janky shooting mechanics, an over reliance on edgy gore and only lasting around 3 hours long

Is there some great symbolism I'm missing or is this the consequences of letting art students lead a project.
Discuss below

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
Glad to see this reviewed, I've been meaning to give it a try.

I'm totally fine with it only being like 4 hours long. Lots of games only have that much quality content and 15 hours of filler. Plus I don't have the time I used to, so if I can get a real experience in a few hours instead of weeks that's good.

But it seems like this has other issues too. I never get on any hype trains anymore, so with low expectations you aren't as disappointed. I'm just hoping it's atmospheric and inmersive, that's all I want out of this.

Layers of Fear sucks ass, so hopefully this is at least better than that.