Religion & Psychology & Personal School Stories

Religion and Psychology and Personal

A Weddell Seal

Patron Saint of Orca Whalers
Registered
This is a thread for sharing stories about anything you experienced while in school; I will start this thread by sharing a story that I posted on the Kiwi Farms.

I went to school with a kid who we will call "Geronimo", as he liked to dive headfirst into his hijinks. Geronimo was supposed to be put in Special Ed, but his parents decided not to because they would feel shame about their son attending such a class; this is according to one of my friends whose parents were friends with Geronimo's parents. My high school could be considered Berkeley Jr. in that most kids needed the "comfort llamas" that the district set up after the 2016 election (if I recall correctly some also needed coloring books), and the people who attended overachieved to the point of having literal panic attacks when they got scores of 91% and not 92%.

Geronimo had a couple of interesting quirks; he liked to put his arms over his head and shout "HEADPHOOOOOOOOOONES" whenever he goddamn pleased, and it got to the point where other teachers would start doing it whenever he was around as a joke of sorts. He also seemed to enjoy rapping, because he would pick a random topic (for example: African Americans) and begin to repeat "It's the African American rap"...for the entirety of lunch.

There is one thing that I neglected to mention: Geronimo had no filter when it came to black people. One day Geronimo thought it would be fun to go up to a black jock and say "you're a nigger and your mom is a nigger", before proceeding to spit in said jock's face. Geronimo predictably got his ass kicked and was not able to come to school for an entire week.

Terry A. Davis would be proud.

Last edited:

Loona

Don't fucking think about it.
Remarkable Onion
During Broadcast club, we had the dean for a sketch. Then someone goes into the room yelling. He was literally about to say "fucking niggers suck a dick" but stopped himself with a fake cough almost immediately when he saw the dean. Everyone was laughing and the dean was trying to hold back laughter. He pretty much gave him a warning since he never said the full phrase.

Lumin

I watch you type
Baby Onion
There was a dead rat in my school's pool once, that was pretty cool.

There was also this one hallway with a bunch of plywood over the walls, an inch gab in between with the top left open to circulate air, of course. I guess they found a bunch of asbestos. That's pretty cool.

Last edited:

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
During my high school years junior year or senior year in my music class the teacher let their students during class watch a bootleg version of the Star Wars revenge of the Sith I didn’t really do much school work that day. I believe there were some other movies that were bootleg it too. I just don’t know which ones which.