Western Europe Scandinavian countries are boring and not happy.

Related to Western Europe

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
mainstream media lies about scandinavia, because its the worst part of Europe. Italy and Spain and Germany are more happy. Italy has its own Mylar Balloon factory and has better weather and more interesting culture than scandinavian Nordic shit countries. Bernie Sanders dont know what he is talking about. Denmark is forcing people to have ventilation and make their house drafty with cold air because "indoor climate" its totally stupid. but because we are in the EU it makes it easier for me to move away from scandinavia in the future because I dont wanna live in scandinavia for the rest of my life.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
mainstream media lies about scandinavia, because its the worst part of Europe. Italy and Spain and Germany are more happy. Italy has its own Mylar Balloon factory and has better weather and more interesting culture than scandinavian Nordic shit countries. Bernie Sanders dont know what he is talking about. Denmark is forcing people to have ventilation and make their house drafty with cold air because "indoor climate" its totally stupid. but because we are in the EU it makes it easier for me to move away from scandinavia in the future because I dont wanna live in scandinavia for the rest of my life.
I'm going to use this post as the lyrics for a Kraftwerk rip off. I imagine everything you say sounding like the vox on Kraftwerk records.