Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Announcement Revive the Ralphapedia

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator
Would anyone be interested in reviving the Ralphapedia? Here is my idea on this. Have the Ralphapedia on Wordpress which would be limited to a few trusted staff but have a separate Gunt forum which would supply the material for the Ralphapedia and be open to everybody.

Empresa

Ladmin
that might work better than what regina/spooky bones was doing which was just an IP farmer , which was a retarded idea because they was already on thin ice with people's trust lol

【VOID】

Retired Staff
I think if you want to make a wiki, Bossman, the best thing to do would be to remake the cwcki. We can start a gunt board here if there's enough interest; Ralph has been archived extensively and all that content still exists on KF; but the cwcki is down and has been for a long time now, it's archived and I think it would be a positive addition to the list of OnionSites if we went through the archives and rebuilt it just like when ED got soldout by GirlVinyl back in the day. That information deserves to be accessible to anyone who wants to find it.

There are over 2000 archived URLs for the cwcki
1665951085236.png

I really think that this is a better use of our time and resources than trying to recreate Spooky Bone's latest grasp at clout and IP logs. Plus, it's only a matter of time before it becomes lost data; it deserves to be preserved more than Ralph needs yet another site dedicated to him.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator
I think if you want to make a wiki, Bossman, the best thing to do would be to remake the cwcki. We can start a gunt board here if there's enough interest; Ralph has been archived extensively and all that content still exists on KF; but the cwcki is down and has been for a long time now, it's archived and I think it would be a positive addition to the list of OnionSites if we went through the archives and rebuilt it just like when ED got soldout by GirlVinyl back in the day. That information deserves to be accessible to anyone who wants to find it.

There are over 2000 archived URLs for the cwcki
View attachment 22388

I really think that this is a better use of our time and resources than trying to recreate Spooky Bone's latest grasp at clout and IP logs. Plus, it's only a matter of time before it becomes lost data; it deserves to be preserved more than Ralph needs yet another site dedicated to him.
Do you mean like a historical library of some sort?

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Do you mean like a historical library of some sort?
I mean copying all the archives onto a live wiki. I can be read-only with editors if Chris gets out of jail and goes back to his old shenanigans, but yeah more or less a historical library just like the cwcki was but without The American Hedgehog around to fiddle with it.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator
I mean copying all the archives onto a live wiki. I can be read-only with editors if Chris gets out of jail and goes back to his old shenanigans, but yeah more or less a historical library just like the cwcki was but without The American Hedgehog around to fiddle with it.
If it is truly over and done. I think a PDF historical library might be better. On the other hand, if he goes back to his old ways we could do a lightweight DokuWiki or a Wiki in WordPress. I am just not familiar with MediaWiki. But if someone here is familiar with MediaWiki that would be fine with me.

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
If it is truly over and done. I think a PDF historical library might be better. On the other hand, if he goes back to his old ways we could do a lightweight DokuWiki or a Wiki in WordPress. I am just not familiar with MediaWiki. But if someone here is familiar with MediaWiki that would be fine with me.
I think that would be the better niche to hit. Ralph related stuff also has the tendency to become very troublesome. If it is something you want though the information on him from other sites can be brought over to onion proper if there is a demand for it.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
I have had an idea for this for awhile make a new ED or CWCKI of sorts but that documents drama and lore on figures like ralph chris chan etc

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator
I have had an idea for this for awhile make a new ED or CWCKI of sorts but that documents drama and lore on figures like ralph chris chan etc
I am already setting something up to track social media accounts of people of interest (cows, celebrities and countries) on my main word press site: https://kennetherwinengelhardt.com/ Something like a cwcki to keep up to date on our favorite cows might not be a bad idea but you only want to go in-depth on a very few people so you don't get burned out on trying to keep it up to date.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
I am already setting something up to track social media accounts of people of interest (cows, celebrities and countries) on my main word press site: https://kennetherwinengelhardt.com/ Something like a cwcki to keep up to date on our favorite cows might not be a bad idea but you only want to go in-depth on a very few people so you don't get burned out on trying to keep it up to date.
Some might disagree but i never get burned out on ralph also there are tons of archival autists who would love to do that the thing about ralph is the only people who watch his full streams are like teaclips and she stopped uploading often

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator
Some might disagree but i never get burned out on ralph also there are tons of archival autists who would love to do that the thing about ralph is the only people who watch his full streams are like teaclips and she stopped uploading often
What happened with the lolcow wiki was that Null wanted everybody he thought was a lolcow on there. Most of the categories sat there empty and people simply lost interest in maintaining it. But if there is interest in the ralphapedia that would be fine with me.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
What happened with the lolcow wiki was that Null wanted everybody he thought was a lolcow on there. Most of the categories sat there empty and people simply lost interest in maintaining it. But if there is interest in the ralphapedia that would be fine with me.
Yeah i agree i read some of it its archived on archive.ph most of the pages had very little and the only ones that did like yandredev were poorly formatted i love wikis wikipedia is bias garbage but i learned alot just surfing wikipedia and i think wikis have alot of potential aslong as fandom wikis stop being a thing