Meta Random txts

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
Can ee have a rule the all random.txts must be direct forum quotes? i see this place housing alot of lolcows in the future

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
F016C177-BC7B-4DFE-A1D0-6027FC65A24E.jpeg

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
“For example I once won some money from a slot machine when I asked a fictional character to help me with psychic powers.”

How the fuck is this not included. This is so fucking weak. and yet stupid lol random shit like “Imagine revolver ocelot squeezing his hand to crush the balls of thousands of people at once” and “Do not rate the Secret Service's guns dumb or autistic.” get in.

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
No doubt in my mind your entire family is like this. If it came out you were having a bath your dad and that was his foot I wouldn't be surprised
Does anyone else feel like Jersh is a friend even though your only interactions have been through comments, listening to MATI, and reading his posts?
@OnionNull is perhaps one of the most intelligent people in the greater lolcow watching community

Last edited by a moderator:

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
snib snab
The only random text worthy thing in here is the second sentence in the first quote, but I'm not adding it because you triple posted instead of just editing your post.

Josh's Favourite Diaper

I hate demonrats
Remarkable Onion
We must all do our part and help reddit rise against Kiwifarms.
**wif*rms is making us FALL APART!!!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?!?!? J*SHUA MOON IS TEARING APART OUR FRIENDSHIP!
Exactly. On kiwi i was just known as a sperg who made tons of socks and was banned from chat. Here i’m the most well known user
Nothing mysterious about it. Both are caused by autism, so of course there's an extensive overlap.
I fucking hate normies and whenever I try to show them dank memes they don't get it and it makes me go "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Also these are on the fediverse node and not the main KF website so I'm counting them cause they're funny.
josh 1.png
josh 2.png

Last edited: