r/HobbyDrama

Yandere

Today's Yandere
Remarkable Onion
I've noticed reddit doesn't have the highest regard on the scale of respect places on the internet among KFer's, but this one may be something you guys may find interest in.

HobbyDrama.png

r/HobbyDrama is a subreddit based around effort posts retaining information, drama and miscellaneous happenings that's happened within hobbies and interests around the web. They have the standard rules of reddit, meaning some level of integrity in your post is compromised, and some added rules to make sure people aren't just posting incidents that you can find anywhere that's "mainstream". This includes news, YouTube and twitch streamers which get tend to get higher levels of attention than what r/HobbyDrama is looking for.

Rules.pngrules 2.png

Of course not every story on r/hobbydrama will read like it's unbiased as some people have intent behind it. I'm not too knowledgeable on how the community is and if they keep these people with biases in check as the story and effort in the posts are what I've mostly found interesting. The OP's are mostly incidents of the past since the internet is too big for anyone to see everything in real time, but there is the occasional "ongoing" thread.

Here are some of my favorites:
Archive

Archive

Archive

And this one may be up KF's alley of mockery and humor:

Archive

Reddit:
r/HobbyDrama (a)