Queen of Spade: The Truth about the Queen of Deception, Doxxing, Swatting, and Death Threats

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
I was originally going to post this a few months ago but that was put off to the side for a while until she posted her self dox thread. I apologize for the long delay since it took a while for me to put this together. As for the thread itself, I have to admit, it's a bit rushed since I was trying to find all the info I can on her but since this is a lolcow thread, we'll be able to add on to this. This right here hits right at home for many of you since Queen of Spade has been on the OnionFarms for quite a while. It was just recently that she was put into the tard cage. But it gets far worse as the title of this thread suggests. From lying to her audience to doxxing, racism, swatting, and death threats, she's proven to be one of the most infamous lolcows on this site. Now let’s take a deep dive down the rabbit hole into the real story behind one of the most notorious users on this site.

Origins

Elizabeth Gibbons created the channel Queen of Spade on February 3rd of 2016. But she remained dormant until she posted her first video 3 years later in 2019 titled “Queen of Spade Channel Intro” in which she says that she posts anti-MLM content as well as revealing that she’s married and that she’s also a mother. She also claimed to be an abuse victim when the people who she called out have said the opposite and that she has been doing some really fucked up shit in the past. Though that possibly won’t help in the slightest considering the shady activities she has done under her name we are about to expose.

Onision Drama and RSN Bandwagoning

For those who don’t know what the hell I’m talking about, let me explain this section. In 2019, Onision was accused of abusing his girlfriend at the time, Shiloh Hoganson (a Canadian pop and trap musician) and a video surfaced online of him saying that Shiloh was pregnant, had a miscarriage, and also was heard saying “You know this video is never going to be online, right? No one will ever know how much I abuse you” before throwing candy corn at her and laughing at her as she cried. But that wasn’t the only drama that Onision was involved in. He was also involved in several grooming allegations including some from Billie Dawn Webb, who he posted her phone number of on Patreon before being banned, as well as many more. He then uploaded a video of him contorting himself, screaming, and pouring kombucha over his head and shouting “What am I going to do now? I’m covered in kombucha and I have no more patrons!” It was so big that Chris Hansen of “To Catch a Predator” fame got involved. One infamous incident was when he and Detroit based lawyer Mike Morse went to his house which resulted in Onision calling 911 on them in 2020. Yet ironically enough, Queen of Spade got in on the drama and threatened to contact CPS and later CAS (the Canadian children’s aid society service). She was criticized by many members in the anti-Onision community for her extreme methods which also included threatening to take away his children. She then got an interview with CJ Silva aka. RealStream News or RSN for short and would later defend him on multiple occasions. One of them was when Marie Munsterful, who was slated to do an interview with RSN, cancelled her interview due to some of his more toxic fans getting into some drama with her and as well as paranoia. Queen of Spade made a lot of false accusations on her including accusing Marie of being biased, which she has stated was false. Then Beth decides to go full on victim mode and do the same thing to Repzion (all the evidence on that is in the two videos below). She then got into a Discord DM argument with RSN himself and turned on him after RSN accused Gibbons of sending CP of her daughter to him.

1681026040315.png
1681026312856.png

1681024316266.png
1681024337631.png

1681024393746.png
1681024499243.png

1681025793664.png
1681027583531.png
1681027722392.png
1681027754707.png

1681062113320.png
1681062153026.png

1681061792059.png

Queen of Deception

As you can point out from the title of this segment, she’s been known to deceive her audience and lie to thousands of viewers and subscribers. One time she faked her own death and reported on her “disappearance” and “suicide” using an alt account. Then there’s the time where she straight up betrays the community she claimed she was a part of (the antiMLM community) in a call out post against Jessica Jackson. Not only that, you remember all the times she claimed to have made her own art? Well, those were actually plagiarized but that’s not the only case. She’s also been accused of stealing content from YouTubers as well including Wes Moast. Though the biggest example of plagiarism has to be when she straight up stole 3 paragraphs from a Wikipedia article about a “Cult of Personality” for almost 3 minutes (00:00 to 02:58) in her video “The Cults of Personality” as well as a VeryWell article titled “What Is a Cult of Personality?” for the next 6 minutes in the video (02:58 to 08:53). She also got into some drama with a user named Jace Armaro who accused her of scamming her audience, which of course, she tried to dodge all those accusations.

Articles she plagiarized: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_personality https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-a-cult-of-personality-5191337#:~:text=In a cult of personality,can achieve the stated mission.
Queen of Spade's video:
https://www.reddit.com/r/bewareofqos/comments/z150ld
1681062856664.png

1681063834109.png
1681063901336.png
1681063926396.png
1681064016901.png
Swatting, Doxxing, Suicide Advocating, and Death Threats

It’s no secret that Queen of Spade was a serial doxxer and swatter due to her threats against YouTubers like Onision but she’s often made threats of swatting as well as threatening to kill people in the past. She’s done this on multiple occasions including in streams where she said she would “go on a fucking murder spree” if her critics weren’t thrown in jail and has also said “We should even start swatting people’s houses and see what happens”. I don’t know about that but that sure does seem like she was about ready to do some dangerous shit. Then again, she's done this constantly on YouTube so it's not a big surprise. She’s also pushed YouTubers like Repizon to commit suicide in a deleted tweet. Then there’s the big one where KiwiFarms user Dark Ninja accused Beth of swatting back in January of this year and later on making racist remarks about Dark Ninja in a YouTube community post. There were also times where harassed other YouTubers like WesMoast, Suit Yourself, and Muse. Though most of the time, she's employed the use of alt accounts on social media to do her dirty work, all of which have been banned by Twitter. There's more that I would love to talk about but since there's so much to uncover here, I'll save that for those who are more familiar with her.

1681063078618.png
1681063162189.png

1681063113612.png
1681063212349.png
1681063612956.png

1681063735014.png

1681065665183.png
1681065834993.png
1681065820924.png

1681067357317.png
1681067435524.png

The Creation of r/bewareofqos

On February 11th of 2020, the Beware of QoS subreddit was created to document all of Queen of Spade’s online antics which include everything from threatening other people, mass reporting, blatant racism, and sending posts telling people to commit suicide. She’s also been caught using alts to mass report people on a constant basis which got her permanently IP banned from Twitter and then there’s the alt she made on OnionFarms that was exposed by Void himself. I seriously suggest checking out r/bewareofqos because they have possibly the most reliable info on Queen of Spade on the internet.

Stints on Lolcow Forums

Queen of Spade has been active on lolcow forums for a while including KiwiFarms and most notably OnionFarms. On the KiwiFarms, she was known for sending racist posts to another lolcow known as Dark Ninja who, as I said in the past segment, accused Gibbons of swatting him. But that’s not the most fucked up part. According to several screenshots on the r/bewareofqos subreddit, she admitted to doxxing him and straight up exposed him to be a guy named Isaac. She’s also been telling people on the KiwiFarms to commit suicide as well as using several sexual and racial slurs to refer to many different members. She joined the OnionFarms on December 23rd of 2022 and has at first been quite normal with her forcing a thot obsessed stalking incel off the site as well. But then the ultimate surprise to all of us came on March 29th of 2023 when she made a thread on herself and DOXXED herself by revealing that she’s 34 years old and that she resides in an apartment complex in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

1681065526231.png

1681061676883.png

1681067117886.png

Final Thoughts

Elizabeth Gibbons could pretty much be on her way to being possibly the most notorious individuals on the site. She has gone down a dangerous path of complete delusion which could at least lead to her getting the authorities involved in her antics. You can send any further screenshots and videos my way if you have something that adds to the thread and for those retards who want to start a personal army, go fuck yourself. As for Kengle, don't try to delete this thread. I want my thread and Beth's thread to be two separate threads with Beth having her own clown thread and mine getting all the info we need. Anyways, take it easy.

Beware of QoS subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/bewareofqos/

Last edited by a moderator:

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
STAY MAD FUCKING TROLLZ LOLOLOL

View attachment 32205
Ok first of all, you asked for this thread. Secondly, aren't you the one who got triggered? Talk about hypocrisy. Also, yes I do troll, but I often back up my facts. Be grateful that I'm not in position to do fucking illegal shit like most of these incels would do. Also, next time, try not doxxing yourself since the incels could get on here to use that information to SWAT you or whatever.

Last edited:

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
First of all, Beth. The things you've said in the videos about you being swatted and doxxed as well people posting death threats, keep in mind, you did that shit
yourself.
1681462017462.png
1681462333523.png
1681462363983.png

Last edited:

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
THIS PROVES NOTHING...YOU ARE OBSESSED AND CONTINUE TO STALK ME.

YOU ALL GET OFF ON SEEING MY FAM SWATTED FUCKING INCEL SIMPS
YOU ARE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE WITH THESE BULLSHITTY FALSE ACCUSATIONS TOWARDS ME

YOU SAY THAT THE PHOTOS PROVE NOTHING YET IRONICALLY ENOUGH, YOU'VE GONE OUT OF YOUR WAY TO DODGE ANY FORM OF CRITICISM AGAINST YOU. THIS JUST PROVED THAT YOU ARE THE MOST HYPOCRITICAL PIECE OF SHIT ON THIS SITE.

DID YOU EVEN READ THE FINAL THOUGHTS SECTION OF THE THREAD? I OPENLY CONDEMNED THE KIND OF BEHAVIOR THAT MOST OF THE INCELS THAT COME ON THESE LOLCOW FORUMS OFTEN ARE ASSOCIATED WITH.

GET THE FUCK OFF THE INTERNET BEFORE YOU GET YOURSELF INTO REAL TROUBLE IF YOU CONTINUE THREATENING OTHER PEOPLE.

Last edited: