Announcement PSA: kengle now filter the n-word

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
2.png1.png
lol faggot

Puta Madre

๐•ฐ๐–“๐–Š๐–’๐–ž ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–‹๐–š๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–—๐–Œ๐–—๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰
SpergCage Resident
He is too scared of us power users of le fabled n werd. He is attempting to stagger our power level. But rest assured, we shall find new frontiers of shiteposting and racisms! The white man marches on!

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
You can literally just Google search alternative Unicode characters for the mush brained or those under the influence. Just give it up ken. Word filters are fucking cringe and everyone knows it. Trying to implement it will only make your user base hate you. Quit being retarded. I know I sound like an asshole but take it as actual words of advice. Not everyone on this site is afraid to call you a retard for doing something retarded. Take the hint and quit acting like a discord mod. It's embarrassing on behalf of your userbase.

Reason: I don't care if I get a ban or warning. I'm saying it like it is.

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
You can literally just Google search alternative Unicode characters for the mush brained or those under the influence. Just give it up ken. Word filters are fucking cringe and everyone knows it. Trying to implement it will only make your user base hate you. Quit being retarded. I know I sound like an asshole but take it as actual words of advice. Not everyone on this site is afraid to call you a retard for doing something retarded. Take the hint and quit acting like a discord mod. It's embarrassing on behalf of your userbase.
he should at least tell us the reason why i mean its his site he can choose to filter whatever but to do it without telling anyone shit except trust the plan is gay as hell

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
the filter was removed.
Dude, just go get a new job. You're literally never going to draw a retirement pension from the company you're at, so why cuck?
You're going to be working until you die unless you become a welfare kween, at least handle it with some dignity instead of taking every opportunity to be embarrassing.