Privacy Policy Additions

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I am going to permit threads on lower level cows because even though they may not be well known public figures, there can still be some pretty funny content. I started setting up a couple of additional subforums which will allow for more privacy while still ejoying our favorite gossip.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
Weren't we already doing that? I figured OF was more lenient on what is considered a "lolcow" than KF is

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Originally I had it for 20000 then I lowered it. Then there was a halal thread made on someone whom Null did not want to give any attention to. Yes we are more lenient when it comes to people of interest but I want to address privacy concerns some of the cows have brought up.

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
Originally I had it for 20000 then I lowered it. Then there was a halal thread made on someone whom Null did not want to give any attention to. Yes we are more lenient when it comes to people of interest but I want to address privacy concerns some of the cows have brought up.
Is it really that hard for lolcow’s to post insane shit on another account (or better yet not post insane shit at all)