Grifters Praetor LLC - A group of grifting teenagers stealing money from Chris Chan.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Chris has been busy creating art in jail and sending art out to the Praetor guys who have put the art up onto their etsy for extortionate amounts of money.

TL;DR from this SmokeyMcC video (it's pretty normie friendly)

1664008613123.png

The jailhouse art:
Leaving this one full sized because it depicts Chris making out with Barb. That's some big oof.
The text reads:
"Finally together without the barrier/veil in between them, the prime avatar and her partner are even more stronger than before"
1664008822304.png

1664008945276.png1664008958346.png1664008985270.png1664009194250.png1664009219868.png

1664009039259.png1664009096696.png
1664009015112.png

1664009162692.png

I'm pretty skeptical to the authenticity of the drawings given they're actually somewhat decently drawn.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Also lol at the op screencap I called vaughn and preator working together, no one cared and the cwckifags thought "hey Sean Walker could do better" so the American hedgehog,@PsychoNerd54 buddy showed cwc screencaps of us talking about his declining mental state and cwc turned on me.
A couple months later Sean lead cwc right into the grasp of ILJ.
It was fun hanging out with null and watching him go through all of the spam emails people sent cwc and tryna dox this thot who was sending cwc nudes, just sucks in the end cause only cwc suffered.
@Slidey Boi

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
These guys piss me off so much. Its very obvious they were created not to help people or whatever their stated goal is. Its all about Chris, 100%. They have made zero effort to 'help' anyone else. They want to get close to him for their own selfish reasons. I was happy when they went inactive for like a year after Chris was arrested, but now they're back.

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
I can't help but be incredibly suspicious of this group. They claim to be a venture that helps people, yet their efforts have been 100% focused on Chris.

SlapNuts-BongWater

I slap my nuts, then rip my bong. I am a great Necromancer in my free time.
Registered
I'm pretty skeptical to the authenticity of the drawings given they're actually somewhat decently drawn.
That's what leaves me iffy on it all. It's very similar to Chris' level, but shows way more overall competency in almost every aspect. He's been in there a year+, if he's been focusing on drawing a large chunk of the time, this is about the quality of improvement I would expect in that timeframe. It's a noticable improvement, but we also never had an actual instance of Chris actually improving at anything before. I'd err a little more towards fake.

Skeleton

Registered
That's what leaves me iffy on it all. It's very similar to Chris' level, but shows way more overall competency in almost every aspect. He's been in there a year+, if he's been focusing on drawing a large chunk of the time, this is about the quality of improvement I would expect in that timeframe. It's a noticable improvement, but we also never had an actual instance of Chris actually improving at anything before. I'd err a little more towards fake.
I think it's legit, this is the only time in Chris's life where he hasn't had anything else to occupy his time with. No cartoons, no toys, no video games. The only thing he can do is draw. Give him any distractions and he'll be back to his minimal effort self, but for the time being, what else is he going to do?

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
LOL who the fuck pays for the schizo drawings of a lolcow in prison? Also, how did this even get out in the public eye when Chris Chan is completely isolated from the world outside of the prison?