"Pitbull" love thread

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Nah, I just dont like this blood sport dogs
They were never bred for dog fighting you retard, people took an already existing breed and used it for fighting. Pit bulls are not even the optimal dog fighting breed anymore either. German shepherds are war dogs by your own logic and should also be banned because they are aggressive and dangerous. Same with huskies they kill any small animal that move and are a nuisance to farmers because they escape to kill chickens cats and small dogs and attack kids frequently because they are small and have been known to kill babies. Lets also apply the same logic of grouping everything that looks like huskies and shepherds as the same breed to inflate bite statistics because they look close enough. You are a reddit karen and your only argument is muh children moral fagging. No one gives a fuck karen. Go clutch your pearls elsewhere.

FatFuck

Remarkable Onion
They were never bred for dog fighting you retard, people took an already existing breed and used it for fighting. Pit bulls are not even the optimal dog fighting breed anymore either. German shepherds are war dogs by your own logic and should also be banned because they are aggressive and dangerous. Same with huskies they kill any small animal that move and are a nuisance to farmers because they escape to kill chickens cats and small dogs and attack kids frequently because they are small and have been known to kill babies. Lets also apply the same logic of grouping everything that looks like huskies and shepherds as the same breed to inflate bite statistics because they look close enough. You are a reddit karen and your only argument is muh children moral fagging. No one gives a fuck karen. Go clutch your pearls elsewhere.
Nice bait

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Nice bait
Couldn't be more serious. Pitbull bite statistics are a lie pitbulls are only 2.5 percent of bites and were never bred for fighting. If you think otherwise you shouldn't have kids pets or be allowed to vote or own a firearm because you have no personal accountability for your actions and are irresponsible. You are the type of karen would leave you child with a dog bred for war and attacking people like a German shepherd and they will both be put down and you will go to jail for murder. If you leave you child alone with a descendent of a wolf like all dogs you deserve tour child to be eaten because you should never leave them alone until they are at least in high school and old enough to know better that to abuse an animal that could attack them now that no one is around to get them in trouble for it. You would be a terrible parent and pet owner. Small dogs have the highest bite statistics and German shepherds bite more people every year than pit bulls because of police and guard dogs. It just pro ctimes.acrionslicking propaganda. 75% of pit bull bite statistics are misidentified and inflated like they do with crime statistics all the time so you could literally do the same with German shepherd attack dogs because a lot of breeds look the same. There is only one breed that has the name pit bull and they just lump 4 unrelated breeds together. This entire thread was reddit bait to see who is retarded or not and you failed the retard test and took it. You were baited by the thread itself but you can't even defend your position. The whole myth that they are 60% of bites is fake and gay like Bruce Jenner's tits and has been mathematically debunked multiple times. Go back to your. Boomer Christian mom facebook group you fedora tipping nigger faggot redditor.

Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
They are one of the least aggressive dog breed and second most tolerable dog next to golden retrievers. Most cases of bites are misidentification and have 0 dna which is something you care about when convenient and forget when it isn't.

FatFuck

Remarkable Onion
Couldn't be more serious. Pitbull bite statistics are a lie pitbulls are only 2.5 percent of bites and were never bred for fighting. If you think otherwise you shouldn't have kids pets or be allowed to vote or own a firearm because you have no personal accountability for your actions and are irresponsible. You are the type of karen would leave you child with a dog bred for war and attacking people like a German shepherd and they will both be put down and you will go to jail for murder. If you leave you child alone with a descendent of a wolf like all dogs you deserve tour child to be eaten because you should never leave them alone until they are at least in high school and old enough to know better that to abuse an animal that could attack them now that no one is around to get them in trouble for it. You would be a terrible parent and pet owner. Small dogs have the highest bite statistics and German shepherds bite more people every year than pit bulls because of police and guard dogs. It just pro ctimes.acrionslicking propaganda. 75% of pit bull bite statistics are misidentified and inflated like they do with crime statistics all the time so you could literally do the same with German shepherd attack dogs because a lot of breeds look the same. There is only one breed that has the name pit bull and they just lump 4 unrelated breeds together. This entire thread was reddit bait to see who is retarded or not and you failed the retard test and took it. You were baited by the thread itself but you can't even defend your position. The whole myth that they are 60% of bites is fake and gay like Bruce Jenner's tits and has been mathematically debunked multiple times. Go back to your. Boomer Christian mom facebook group you fedora tipping nigger faggot redditor.
Read every word

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
That's because you're retarded and should kill yourself. Good thing you're going to die a virgin because you would be a horrible parent since you had terrible parents. The bite statistics were debunked long ago and only boomer karens like you still believe it. Just know your beliefs will die with your generation.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
You're a pussy that's afraid of pit bulls lmfao it's not even a breed its a term used to lump unrelated breeds together by appearance and over 75% of attacks supposedly involving them are misidentified.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
if the aggression pitbull’s being aggressive to other dogs was bred into them. It can be bred out of them.
Due to personal experience when I was growing up, my aunt and uncle had a Rottweiler. He was a wuss granted there was a fierce growling in him . The dog need to defend his well, my cousins, but he was a sweetheart. Everyone can play with him, and they can roughhouse with the dog and not get injured.
I grew up with German shepherds, and let me tell you something. There was only one time the German Shepherd bit me and I was a child, and it was because we were playing and I cornered it . To make a long story short I was playing with Barbies, or I was playing house one of the two, and I basically trapped my dog and an to make aI was playing with Barbies or I was playing house, basically trapped my dog in a smalll area and the dog wanted to get out. I don’t think it was aiming to hurt me .other than that never got injured.
Both a German shepherd and Rottweiler are considered dangerous breeds . And a lot of people give them up because nobody knows how to handle them and everybody fears that they would hurt the children.
But the thing is it depends on how you train the dog both my aunt and uncle and my parents trained their pets to be good dogs. The dogs obeyed their masters and mistresses, which was the parents.
I mean, if one day I get a dog and a pitbull is up for adoption. I’ll totally get one. I’ll learn how to train it.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
if the aggression pitbull’s being aggressive to other dogs was bred into them. It can be bred out of them.
Due to personal experience when I was growing up, my aunt and uncle had a Rottweiler. He was a wuss granted there was a fierce growling in him . The dog need to defend his well, my cousins, but he was a sweetheart. Everyone can play with him, and they can roughhouse with the dog and not get injured.
I grew up with German shepherds, and let me tell you something. There was only one time the German Shepherd bit me and I was a child, and it was because we were playing and I cornered it . To make a long story short I was playing with Barbies, or I was playing house one of the two, and I basically trapped my dog and an to make aI was playing with Barbies or I was playing house, basically trapped my dog in a smalll area and the dog wanted to get out. I don’t think it was aiming to hurt me .other than that never got injured.
Both a German shepherd and Rottweiler are considered dangerous breeds . And a lot of people give them up because nobody knows how to handle them and everybody fears that they would hurt the children.
But the thing is it depends on how you train the dog both my aunt and uncle and my parents trained their pets to be good dogs. The dogs obeyed their masters and mistresses, which was the parents.
I mean, if one day I get a dog and a pitbull is up for adoption. I’ll totally get one. I’ll learn how to train it.
Exactly. It's not the breed its the owner. The whole narrative that they are aggressive and bite the most people is completely false and has been debunked by multiple studies. They just lie with statistics by lumping 4 unrelated breeds together but it's still not enough so they just add anything that looks close enough like English bulldogs dogo Argentinos and Rottweilers. Over 75% misidentification rate with more than half having 0 dna from the 4 main ones they use and out of the ones that do about half of them are less than half ancestry and we know how the reddit rejects that push pitbull breed discrimination care about genetic purity. They are the 2nd most tolerable breed. Also out of those 4 breeds only one has pitbull in its name and if people want to throw around statistics it makes up at most 2.5% of bites not 60% like they falsely claim if you divide the statistics accordingly.

Also i love German shepherds and was just making a point. If they think their kid will magically be safe alone with one breed and not another while they try and shove legos up its ass now that mommy or daddy won't be around to yell at them for it they have another thing coming. Probably a dead kid and dog. People shouldn't leave kids up to a certain age by themselves with or without a dog which is still just an evolved wolf at the end of the day. People can't even handle tiny ankle biters let alone an actual roman war dog like a cane corso that will kill someone amd be misidentified as a pit bull.

Last edited:

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
I was raised around a lot of pitbulls and still have a soft spot for the good boys amongst them. I think they've collectively earned their bad name as a result of very irresponsible people. Generally speaking, the average yuppie shouldn't own an animal they're not capable of killing with their bare hands. Dumb little broads, the future wine aunt types, don't have the perspective to control themselves, let alone a dog with ancestral memories of battling bulls and each other

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I was raised around a lot of pitbulls and still have a soft spot for the good boys amongst them. I think they've collectively earned their bad name as a result of very irresponsible people. Generally speaking, the average yuppie shouldn't own an animal they're not capable of killing with their bare hands. Dumb little broads, the future wine aunt types, don't have the perspective to control themselves, let alone a dog with ancestral memories of battling bulls and each other
Exactly.

Circle Noticer

Registered
actually this isnt true. all pitbulls are bloodthirsty murderers, and i have proof to back it up