Personalizing Your Forum Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I want to look into developing a plugin that will help personalize your forum experience. This plugin will enable you to thread-ban people who you don't want shitting on your personal timeline. You will also be able to soft delete comments as well on your personal timeline. Now the public forums is still the big tent and will always be the big tent but your personal timeline is kind of your space, your home and I think you should have some say over who posts on your doorstep.

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
no this is retarded if people are getting butthurt about posts they should just not respond and dont read the persons posts or ignore them if you are actually that upset

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt also i notice the post i wrote on @The Gays From LA profile is removed i know he put you up to this you really need to quit listening to him all he is trying to do is police people he doesnt like on the forum pretty much everyone gets along with eachother except for him

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
the other day he spammed multiple videos of ducks being cooked on my profile and i saw them and went to post on his page asking if he was actually still mad about getting negrated but you removed my post instead its almost like @The Gays From LA is reportfagging and trying to get you to ban everyone he doesnt like in private

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
the other day he spammed multiple videos of ducks being cooked on my profile and i saw them and went to post on his page asking if he was actually still mad about getting negrated but you removed my post instead its almost like @The Gays From LA is reportfagging and trying to get you to ban everyone he doesnt like in private
I was not aware of this and just checked it. I only soft deleted it and I just reversed this. Nobody is going to get banned over this.

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
I was not aware of this and just checked it. I only soft deleted it and I just reversed this. Nobody is going to get banned over this.
you should stop listening to him just tell him shut the fuck up and quit crying whenever he tries to get other people banned or their posts deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.