Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Personalizing the Forum Experience

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
Gays should've just ignored the stickers and/or stop looking at stuff that pisses them off.

Fatatouille

Because Scatatouille Was Too Far
Remarkable Onion
I am not expanding jannying. I am giving you tools to janny yourself.
You literally cannot protect a user that's simultaneously sensitive as hell but has no problem being vindictive and lying on users who've mildly slighted them. But ok, as long as it doesn't impact my experience. That nonsense about mutual blocking is going to fragment conversation and increase aggression towards Gays From LA, resulting in this becoming a bigger thing than it really is. Everyone knows the second his content becomes hidden from his block list (the majority of users here) he's immediately going to run his mouth.
Summer of the Long Socks incoming
qe91iguzq1u91.jpg

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
why does he post them on this forum?
Banned from Commie Farms, innit. Gays knows that joshy checks out this site, et la. Yes, perhaps Gays should think of getting their own blog, where they can have total editorial control of what is posted, but... joshy wouldn't bother looking at that.
Gays should've just ignored the stickers and/or stop looking at stuff that pisses them off.
Should get a job. Can't "people" simply ignore stuff, like not read it? I mean... nobody is going to stop mocking Gays for posting hissy swivel eyed shit. It's just not going to happen, folks.

I am giving you tools to janny yourself.
You are giving Gays the tools to janny themselves into invisibility. There is already a block button, Gays can use that to protect them from the mostly (almost uniquely) valid criticism from other users. What are you doing now? Giving the tool for Gays to block other people from seeing their tardlog? On a long enough timeline... Gays, being the thin skinned prannet they are, will end up blocking EVERYONE, so no one sees their posts.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Banned from Commie Farms, innit. Gays knows that joshy checks out this site, et la. Yes, perhaps Gays should think of getting their own blog, where they can have total editorial control of what is posted, but... joshy wouldn't bother looking at that.

Should get a job. Can't "people" simply ignore stuff, like not read it? I mean... nobody is going to stop mocking Gays for posting hissy swivel eyed shit. It's just not going to happen, folks.

You are giving Gays the tools to janny themselves into invisibility. There is already a block button, Gays can use that to protect them from the mostly (almost uniquely) valid criticism from other users. What are you doing now? Giving the tool for Gays to block other people from seeing their tardlog? On a long enough timeline... Gays, being the thin skinned prannet they are, will end up blocking EVERYONE, so no one sees their posts.
The block button is simply an ignore button. It is not a full block like on Facebook or X.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner

I have an idea in mind but I am not sure if it is possible with Xenforo.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
@The Gays From LA or anyone should be able to personalize their forum experience to their liking.

But you make a valid point: If you post it in public, it's open to criticism like any other post. There is no plug-in for xenforo enabling you to block someone. So it would have to be custom built from scratch and that could be expensive.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
I am not pointing fingers at anyone but I going to look into an add on with a block feature. We need to make accommodations for the more delicate onions without weakening the freedoms of the roughnecks who enjoy the forum as is.
Just have gays quit this forum and join your nearly empty other forum so you can have 8 members. Josh still probably checks it and no one will be there to bother him as he posts into the void. And we won't have to look at his posts.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
You literally cannot protect a user that's simultaneously sensitive as hell but has no problem being vindictive and lying on users who've mildly slighted them. But ok, as long as it doesn't impact my experience. That nonsense about mutual blocking is going to fragment conversation and increase aggression towards Gays From LA, resulting in this becoming a bigger thing than it really is. Everyone knows the second his content becomes hidden from his block list (the majority of users here) he's immediately going to run his mouth.
Summer of the Long Socks incoming
View attachment 55147
Please tell me that's not you.

polonium

You scream and everybody comes a-running
Hellovan Onion

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
That's fine, my mike posting can be considered tranny posting too because there is a photo of him in drag.

Reason: It's on his kiwi farms thread.

polonium

You scream and everybody comes a-running
Hellovan Onion
@The Gays From LA or anyone should be able to personalize their forum experience to their liking
The issue is that @The Gays From LA wants to personalise everyone else's forums experience by deciding who is allowed to see his schizo textwalls.

Let him ignore whoever he likes but if he wants people to stop reading his posts then he should stop posting them.

Ask yourself this: who else is demanding this special privilege of having a block button? If it's just one person then ask yourself a follow up: is it everyone else who's wrong or the one person having a meltdown because nobody is lapping his balls in just the right way?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
The issue is that @The Gays From LA wants to personalise everyone else's forums experience by deciding who is allowed to see his schizo textwalls.

Let him ignore whoever he likes but if he wants people to stop reading his posts then he should stop posting them.

Ask yourself this: who else is demanding this special privilege of having a block button? If it's just one person then ask yourself a follow up: is it everyone else who's wrong or the one person having a meltdown because nobody is lapping his balls in just the right way?
A block on Twitter is not absolute. If you are blocked by person Y for example you can log off, go to that person's channel without logging on and view his/her posts. Another option might by a direct reply blockbut you could do a repost and reply.