• Welcome, Notices, Content in the Spotlight

The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet. All Walks of life, regardless of race, religion, political orientation, sexual orientation, gender identity. if you rock with the Onions, you are one of us.

Our Onionfarms merchandise store is now open. Both Kiwis and Onions are welcome. https://onionmart.printify.me

🔎Under the Magnifying Glass - KennethErwinEngelhardt.net

Biafra: Lolcows, Terrorists, Israel, and Phone Cases on Shopify: The rabbit hole that Nigeria would rather forget.

There are some things that have long needed our attention. The video at the bottom stickes out to the right and throws it off-center. Also, there are issues with our logo being two small when accessing the forum on your mobile device.

People please start using spoiler tags for videos from now on because they slow down the site

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Especially @The Gays From LA and particularly in the Israel vs Palestine thread. I can't even load the tread to reply to because your massive posts crammed with too many videos. It's becoming a problem for me in multiple threads. I couldn't even ask you to edit your post and do it in that thread because it wouldn't finish loading at all and the comment box wouldn't even load. I was waiting for over 5 minutes and it still wouldn't fully load to the bottom of the page. It made my browser and phone ui freeze about 4 times trying to load that shit. At this point i don't even think spoiler tags would fix it though anyway but it's worth a try.

Last edited: