• Welcome, Notices, Content in the Spotlight

The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet. All Walks of life, regardless of race, religion, political orientation, sexual orientation, gender identity. if you rock with the Onions, you are one of us.

Our Onionfarms merchandise store is now open. Both Kiwis and Onions are welcome. https://onionmart.printify.me

🔎Under the Magnifying Glass - KennethErwinEngelhardt.net

Biafra: Lolcows, Terrorists, Israel, and Phone Cases on Shopify: The rabbit hole that Nigeria would rather forget.

There are some things that have long needed our attention. The video at the bottom stickes out to the right and throws it off-center. Also, there are issues with our logo being two small when accessing the forum on your mobile device.

Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms Parasocial Relationship with Jersh

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
Don't rate this post autistic.

I trusted Null

I can pretty much trace my childhood and growth to adulthood alongside the sperging of Chris Chan/sonichu. It's funny how my maturation ended up paralleling that with Chris's growth as well. I guess I'm just blessed that by coincidence my birth happened at the exact time as Chris to make something like this even possible.

Wide eyed and excited, brash and sure of sonichu and video games in the world, I felt drawn to Chris like no other Autistic had ever drawn me before. A few years later I was a little more vulnerable, and understanding of my need for friendship and trust, just like Chris, and Chris and I were going through the same experiences in our lives.

I followed Chris and was rewarded for my trust with only the greatest lolcow to ever grace the internet. Bold, deep, mature, Chris was everything I was craving. The loss of Bob Chandler paralleled a deep personal loss I had experienced just prior IRL, and just like with Chris, I felt like Chris and I sort of got through the tough periods together.

This continued with Chris's Troon phase, and was a joyful reminder of youth and things past, and a sense that it was okay to recapture lost youth and even revel in it, even if its time was past.

Once again I came to Kiwifarms to pick up where Chris had left off. I would talk about how Chris mirrored my brash entry into a more adult world and relations with the opposite sex, and Troon Chris led to my understanding and acceptance of that other sex as a full time part in my life, but I just don't have the heart. My soul is crushed. I can't even think about talking about Chris right now I just can't.

I came to Kiwifarms to talk about Chris and not much else. I put my trust in Null, in Kiwifarms, in myself. That trust has been broken. I really don't know what I am feeling right now but it is unfamiliar. I'm angry, but it is more than that. Part of Kiwifarms was making a total commitment to the Farms, and being rewarded for that commitment with a barrage of emotions, feelings, and sensations that only a lolcow carefully crafted in a symbiotic relationship with a single user could provide. Now that Null has violated my trust, and this bond, it's not going to be the same this time.

I hate to say it, but it looks like I am going to have to forge a life on my own now, without Kiwifarms guiding me along. But right now, all I feel I can do is cry.

Crankenstein

Null's biggest fan
Registered
Don't rate this post autistic.

I trusted Null

I can pretty much trace my childhood and growth to adulthood alongside the sperging of Chris Chan/sonichu. It's funny how my maturation ended up paralleling that with Chris's growth as well. I guess I'm just blessed that by coincidence my birth happened at the exact time as Chris to make something like this even possible.

Wide eyed and excited, brash and sure of sonichu and video games in the world, I felt drawn to Chris like no other Autistic had ever drawn me before. A few years later I was a little more vulnerable, and understanding of my need for friendship and trust, just like Chris, and Chris and I were going through the same experiences in our lives.

I followed Chris and was rewarded for my trust with only the greatest lolcow to ever grace the internet. Bold, deep, mature, Chris was everything I was craving. The loss of Bob Chandler paralleled a deep personal loss I had experienced just prior IRL, and just like with Chris, I felt like Chris and I sort of got through the tough periods together.

This continued with Chris's Troon phase, and was a joyful reminder of youth and things past, and a sense that it was okay to recapture lost youth and even revel in it, even if its time was past.

Once again I came to Kiwifarms to pick up where Chris had left off. I would talk about how Chris mirrored my brash entry into a more adult world and relations with the opposite sex, and Troon Chris led to my understanding and acceptance of that other sex as a full time part in my life, but I just don't have the heart. My soul is crushed. I can't even think about talking about Chris right now I just can't.

I came to Kiwifarms to talk about Chris and not much else. I put my trust in Null, in Kiwifarms, in myself. That trust has been broken. I really don't know what I am feeling right now but it is unfamiliar. I'm angry, but it is more than that. Part of Kiwifarms was making a total commitment to the Farms, and being rewarded for that commitment with a barrage of emotions, feelings, and sensations that only a lolcow carefully crafted in a symbiotic relationship with a single user could provide. Now that Null has violated my trust, and this bond, it's not going to be the same this time.

I hate to say it, but it looks like I am going to have to forge a life on my own now, without Kiwifarms guiding me along. But right now, all I feel I can do is cry.
How did Null betray you?

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
Josh doesn't like it when I talk about anything sexy related to a woman. In his eyes I'm a filthy coomer. He even deleted one of my avitars (the one I'm using here) and told me to use a different one

Funny thing is, a few people didn't agree with his decision.
Screenshot_2020-12-12_09-13-36.png

Screenshot_2020-12-12_09-14-25.png

Josh's Favourite Diaper

I hate demonrats
Remarkable Onion
Josh doesn't like it when I talk about anything sexy related to a woman. In his eyes I'm a filthy coomer. He even deleted one of my avitars (the one I'm using here) and told me to use a different one

Funny thing is, a few people didn't agree with his decision.
View attachment 586
View attachment 587
That's nothing new, Josh just hates those damned anime avatars.
anime avatars 1.pnganime avatars 2.pnganime avatars 3.pnganime avatars 4.pnganime avatars 5.png
anime avatars 6.png

Last edited:

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
Does anyone else feel like Jersh is a friend even though your only interactions have been through comments, listening to MATI, and reading his posts?
I know I'm late on this since I've replied to this thread once before, but you and I clearly have different definitions on what counts as a friend. What little interactions I've had with Josh have been nothing but negative. I've had better (and more pleasant) conversations from people that joined KF the same year as me (or even a year or two earlier than me) than from a member that was around since the very beginning. It's very clear that Null hates the majority (if not all) of his userbase, and suffers from the same elitist mindset that every forum since the dawn of the internet eventually suffers from. If you don't like the same things he does, or find the same things funny as he does, then you are immediately inferior to him in every way, which also includes his little click of people (jannies included). The fact that he's built up a cult of personality over the years makes it even worse. For someone that runs a site about "lolcows" Josh of all people should realize that mods and admins of his site should NEVER be exempt from this rule.

To me his actions and personality is something I would think relates to a fucking prick. A friend would take advice from other people that try to help them out in any way, not tell them to go fuck themselves because they think they know more than you, and who are you to even suggest giving advice in the first place. A friend would realize his mistakes and man-up to them, accepting that not everyone is immune to stupidity, and learning from past mistakes. A friend wouldn't immediately dismiss someone from having a different opinion from them, especially if they have an "anime avatar". A friend wouldn't simp for every "woman" that comes across his path and would remember "bros before hoes".
Isn't Jersh hated by both of those groups?
Taking everything I said into consideration, I wouldn't be surprised if ANY and ALL groups of people hate Josh.