Onionfarms Comic and Merchandise Run

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
We were kicking around the idea of a comic and a merchandise run in conversations with staff and we think it can be actually be quite practical and a fun way to raise funds to support Onionfarms. I would like to look at promotional items(coffee mugs, shirts, mousepads, totes and so forth) with some high quality graphics that could be dropped shipped to customers.

As for the comic, what I would like to do is to take some of my ideas from Sonichen & Rosechen, ideas from others, and send it off to a comic book writer for some kind of a rough script as a starting point. I want to see how it would turn out and then we could discuss this on the forum and get your input. I really like that MATI Comic that someone has come up with. As for any revenue from sales of such comic, I think it would only be fair to have some kind of profit-sharing arrangement for artists and writers that contribute viable content, as long as we understand that our primary focus is to generate a source of revenue for Onionfarms to help meet our costs.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
In terms of privacy protection, if would be easier for me to just put some cash in an envelope and have a friend in another country mail it to you than it would be for me to buy merch over online channels. It's just not private enough.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
If you're not banned from payment processors, then just make a Patreon or use some other conventional donation method.