Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms Null openly engaging in cow-tipping.

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Subtitle
To the surprise of absolutely no one.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
1710298656616.png
dox.png

the replies to to that featured post is exactly as bad as one may think. bunch of cocksuckers for an offensive comedian with 0 hilarity. basically, stonetoss is living breathing all edge no point

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Null actually says that he's ok with it:
I swear I recently saw Null responding to some journo saying KF hosts things like SSNs with "no we don't, it's just le gossip site", but I'm too lazy to check for it.
Either way he'll be fucked if he actually takes Epik to court because it'll take their lawyers zero effort to pull all this stuff up and completely discredit him to the judge and/or jury.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
ask @Stop Socking Gaylord. i remember him posting links to kiwifarms replies and posts that have ssn numbers on them
A counterpart to the thread here:

•Exposing lolcows to potential financial fraud by hosting dox containing their social security numbers

^^^Post # in /g/ archive:No.68821240

Tiananmen Square

Registered
Interesting post from another thread:
I read the article and there was 0 declaration that Kiwifarms was the origin of the hack. Josh is just coping about another negative article for his website. The title of the article is very clear, "Spy Site Selling Discord Messages Linked to Kiwi Farms."

It looks like the originator of the hack, Spy Pet, lying about having a Kiwifarms account and Josh appears to confirm it is the real Spy Pet by saying, "Hey @spy_pet I guess you woke for us now."
View attachment 53809

This wouldn't be the first time Kiwifarms has associated itself with hacking, hacking groups, and hosting hacked content. 3 examples, if you will:

1. Lolcow Ethan Ralph's subscription service, Killstream.tv, was hacked leaking to doxes via users IPs and emails. Kiwifarms hosted such material and the originator of the leak joined Kiwifarms to promote it. He was even an active participant in the chat at times. For unknown reasons his account was quietly banned months after the hack. Perhaps Josh realized what a bad look it was to comingle with the hacker so publicly.
View attachment 53814View attachment 53815View attachment 53811View attachment 53810

2. When Ralph accidentally shows his password on stream a year or two ago Kiwifarms users were happy to login to his email and post whatever they could find. This was how they realized Ralph made a quarter million dollars.
View attachment 53823View attachment 53824

3. Owner of hacker site Raid Forum and confirmed pedophile Pompompurin had an account on Kiwifarms and used it to defend himself. You can find all the evidence of these claims in the thread below. He was also quietly banned sometime last year in 2023.
View attachment 53816View attachment 53817View attachment 53818

TLDR: Kiwifarms definitely has ties to hacking groups, gives a platform to hosting hacked material, and shifts blame into it's own hacking activities by blaming the originator. It's like justifying stealing from a store because one person busted the window and took something. Two wrongs don't make a right.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
This is definitely a PA request. Is Josh and this user truly so threatened by a random gay man? The answer is no.
PA request.png

Why is this Kiwifarms user interacting with this gay man on discord and twitter? Why is he not posting the entirety of his history with Animal J. Smith which appears to have spawned from discord, that chat service Josh pretends to hate and not use?