Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms Null and Mad at the Internet

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
The name he picked is pretty ironic sense the entirety of kiwifarms is based on being mad at the internet enough to document everything about people they really hate and circle jerk raging about it.

ecto_chasm

Remarkable Onion
He truly can't get a job in Serbia. He does not have the paperwork or documents that he needs to lawfully gain employment. Also there is this:
View attachment 38073
Who would hire him? Except maybe to do some kind of IT stuff off the books. As an autist myself (tho I’m fairly high functioning; I have a job, I’ve been in bands and had GF’s in the past) I can tell just by his voice he’s not super high functioning and all his wignat views and tendencies aren’t going to help.

Not to mention as soon as any employer finds out about KF and all the other terminally online stuff he’s been involved in (wasn’t he an 8chan admin too?) they’re not gonna wanna as dictate with him.

I heard a rumor that he has a ton of money in cryptocurrency? If that’s true he should focus on investing that and making that work for him perpetually. I think any kind of standard employment is out permanently , unless he changes his identity or something.

ecto_chasm

Remarkable Onion

This may be a bit off topic, but Null is currently sperging about the Something Awful forums still being protected by CloudFlare even though ONE goon killed a child. Umm…the killing had NOTHING to do with the forums, Null. Whereas the complaints RE Kiwi Farms taking part in online harassment were at least somewhat valid and originated directly from the site.

One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. What a weak-ass retarded argument! Just cuz this POS goon committed a horrid crime (and will definitely be going to prison) doesn’t mean the SA forums were involved. Why should CF have any involvement?

I’d say a better argument would be 4chan, who are also protected by CF. How many chuds have murdered people and committed atrocities while directly USING 4chan? Why go after SA specifically? It seems so stupid and random. Like he has a specific vendetta with Something Awful almost. I don’t understand him.

PS Something Awful actually banned the goon and listed the reason as: “Murdered a child.” Kind of funny in an EXTREMELY dark way.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
He was asked at one point why he decided to shake and make up with Ralph despite accusing him of the worst of crimes, and here's his feeble answer:

It not about what Ralph did to you personally though. Other people accused Ralph of breaking the law, and you went along with those accusations against him because it suited your own animosity towards him at the time. Do you all of a sudden think he wasn't breaking the law? Just because you shook and made up with him? (He will never address this because he knows it's a huge flip-flop he just did.)
Josh said he would never forgive TheGatorGamer because he called him a pedophile for years. Now lolcow Ethan Ralph gets a pass because... ???
Screenshot_20230824-020211-292.pngScreenshot_20230824-020243-975.png

It needs to be noted that there was a supposed meeting to bring peace between Gator and Josh from Chingtastic Chong which was done on behalf of Kengle X. Why Chingtastic Chong couldn't contact Gator himself will forever be a mystery.
Don't let him get away with it like Chingtastic Chong did. The Kiwis were rightly angry at his coordination with Kengle X and Trannymura, even going as far as to use a Kengle X as his in-between guy to arrange a peace deal between Josh and Gator.
<2022-11-29T05:41:55.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: Altistic has approached Josh and is offering to setup a time for the three of you to get together, bury the hatchett and exchange info on swatting
<2022-11-29T05:42:13.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: bury the hatchett meaning you and josh
<2022-11-29T05:42:21.000Z> GatorTime@poa.st: Yeah, that's fine. I've wanted to bury the hatchet for a long time
<2022-11-29T05:42:35.000Z> GatorTime@poa.st: and if we can nail down the swatters, that's even better
<2022-11-29T05:43:06.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: excellent, i'll let him know, the way alt wrote it, he it sounds like he's put a bug in josh's ear and told him its worth him cooling his jets and being open
<2022-11-29T05:43:17.000Z> Pit_Viper_Salesman: so i'll hit you up in the next 24/48

Last edited:

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Who would hire him? Except maybe to do some kind of IT stuff off the books. As an autist myself (tho I’m fairly high functioning; I have a job, I’ve been in bands and had GF’s in the past) I can tell just by his voice he’s not super high functioning and all his wignat views and tendencies aren’t going to help.

Not to mention as soon as any employer finds out about KF and all the other terminally online stuff he’s been involved in (wasn’t he an 8chan admin too?) they’re not gonna wanna as dictate with him.

Sailfish and others here on OF and elsewhere insist that Null is in Serbia illegally with no papers, but there is literally no evidence for this claim, it's just pure speculation. It very tiring to determine what is speculation and what is fact when it comes to Null, with so many people all over the internet posting speculation as if it were fact. It's like people don't even know how to actually formulate a sentence, to make sure the listener/reader knows they're speculating as opposed to stating facts.

AFAIK, no one has ever reported Null to Serbian immigration authorities to have him deported or whatever. Based on Null's own public statements on MATI, the American embassy in Belgrade already knows Null as someone who frequents the embassy to get various paperwork done. Again, no evidence whatsoever for these claims other than Null's own word, but if for some reason he's telling the truth, he seems to be making sure to have his papers in order. AFAIK no one has ever contacted the American embassy in Serbia to ask them what the procedure is for having an American who is suspected to be staying in Serbia illegally deported back to the US as an illegal alien. I think if all these people who want to take Null down really believed their own BS about Null staying in Serbia illegally, they would've pursued this line more seriously. No one has, so they probably don't believe their own shit and are just rumour-mongering.

There are a lot of possibilities for Null to stay in Serbia 100% legally, at least "on paper". Look at all the Russians who fled Russia to Serbia to avoid being drafted, how did all those draft-dodgers manage to stay in Serbia when their tourist visa expired? Do you see Serbia mass-deporting all those Russian draft-dodgers back to Russia? No, when their visa is about to expire, they just exit the country briefly to go somewhere else for a few months (like Turkey), and when they return they just get a new tourist visa issued. Russians do this in Georgia too, everyone knows about this visa renewal trick now, because Russian Youtuber NFKRZ (whom Null watches, he's mentioned him on a MATI podcast) described it in one of his videos about how he moved to Georgia and managed to stay there to avoid the draft.

In one of his MATI episodes last year, Null mentioned driving around in a car and how he had gotten a tan from doing so because he kept his window open under the hot sun. Why would Null leave the house and drive around in a car in a foreign country... unless someone was paying him to do so? It's possible he's part-time "employed" (actually or on paper) by his girlfriend, or by a close family member of his girlfriend's who agreed to make him into an employee and give him the papers he needed to get a work permit. Perhaps his job simply involves driving stuff around, just delivering things. Many immigrants were able to bring all their friends into Europe by setting up fake carpet cleaning companies, fake courier companies etc, and then employing their friends as employees to help them get them a work permit.

It's even possible he's formally engaged or married and just hasn't disclosed it, but formalizing his bond allowed him to gain permanent residency as a spouse.

Then there's that weird Freudian slip he made during his segment on K.Flay where used the possessive and said "cos I have a daughter". Either that was part of his trad-LARP (pretending to have children when he doesn't), or he really does have a daughter (read: an anchor baby) in Serbia and just hasn't disclosed it yet.

Null seems to be very careful with at least making it appear like he's following the rules, so I don't think he would risk being involved in outright illegality now that all eyes are on him.

I heard a rumor that he has a ton of money in cryptocurrency? If that’s true he should focus on investing that and making that work for him perpetually. I think any kind of standard employment is out permanently , unless he changes his identity or something.

That wasn't a "rumour", that was a claim made by a Mother Jones journalist in an article on their website:

According to another researcher (who isn’t publicly authorized to share their findings), addresses associated with Moon and Kiwi Farms received 4.6 bitcoins between 2019 and 2021—worth more than $317,000 at bitcoin’s peak in November 2021. (In my own analysis of crypto addresses that Kiwi Farms has listed on its site to solicit donations, I found that it has also received tens of thousands of dollars’ worth of Ethereum since 2017.) According to that researcher, about half of the bitcoins sent to Moon and his site have passed through centralized exchanges—including Kraken, BlockFi, and Coinbase, which has a set of rules against inciting harassment.

Later an article was published on the SPLC website reiterating the above claims, suggesting that the person who had fed Mother Jones this claim about Null having $300k in bitcoin, was perhaps the same person who worked for SPLC researching KF's finances:

KiwiFarms, a message board where people gather to target and harass trans people and other marginalized internet users, continues to receive cryptocurrency donations months after it survived a campaign to pressure internet infrastructure companies to stop doing business with the site. KiwiFarms has raised more than $150,000 in Bitcoin donations since 2019, including $21,569 in Bitcoin during the first quarter of 2023 alone.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Oh no, Null said he's gonna watch Fritz the Cat :rolleyes:. Someone sent him the Archive.org mirror of the feature cartoon.

FritzTheCatLolcowMilk.jpg

If Null does watch it then I hope he likes the "Start thinking about fixing this car!" part, for that part is literally the Slavic woman kicking Null's ass that Null mentioned in that one MATI episode I still have to track down.

Anyway, I predict that Null is gonna hate Fritz the Cat because of all the sex and the race-mixing and the fact that the one Natsee character is a pill-popping, horse-beating biker rabbit who's planning to commit domestic terrorism with a lisping snake and a lesbian lizard.

There, I spoiled the movie for Null.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 38447

The above video shows OnionFarms preparing for when Kiwis come over to cut our hands off with machetes.
Null has turned MATI into "reacting to OnionFarms". In response to a screenshot of this demented post from someone saying we here on OF need to have our hands chopped off with a machete, I replied by posting this film trailer of a new teen comedy Bottom about teenagers learning self-defense.

It was purely meant as a joke, but Null was on MATI today ranting about the Bottom movie trailer, speculating that the two main characters (a white and a black lesbian) are secretly trans. @Chrysler Building do you think he'll ever listen to you when you told him to stop respond to us on MATI and to just log into OF if he needs to respond to anything we're saying here?

Null said something to the effect that Bottoms is a movie for people who enjoy watching little girls get beat up - which is like saying that Porky's was a movie for people who enjoy watching horny male teenagers have sex with hookers - but I suspect the real reason that Null hates Bottoms so much - which, again, is meant to be a teen comedy, it's supposed to be funny-haha and over-the-top like the Porky's comedies of old - is because he actually hates the idea of teenage women getting physically strong, getting skilled in the martial arts and being able to fight off men on their own. Null wants women to be weak snowflakes because it feeds into his domination fetish of women being submissive. I suspect that Null's hatred of strong women goes back to Clara Stockings. He once fell in love with a strong, healthy, military woman but she rejected him so he hates any strong woman who reminds him of that.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
Null has turned MATI into "reacting to OnionFarms". In response to a screenshot of this demented post from someone saying we here on OF need to have our hands chopped off with a machete, I replied by posting this film trailer of a new teen comedy Bottom about teenagers learning self-defense.

It was purely meant as a joke, but Null was on MATI today ranting about the Bottom movie trailer, speculating that the two main characters (a white and a black lesbian) are secretly trans. @Chrysler Building do you think he'll ever listen to you when you told him to stop respond to us on MATI and to just log into OF if he needs to respond to anything we're saying here?

Null said something to the effect that Bottoms is a movie for people who enjoy watching little girls get beat up - which is like saying that Porky's was a movie for people who enjoy watching horny male teenagers have sex with hookers - but I suspect the real reason that Null hates Bottoms so much - which, again, is meant to be a teen comedy, it's supposed to be funny-haha and over-the-top like the Porky's comedies of old - is because he actually hates the idea of teenage women getting physically strong, getting skilled in the martial arts and being able to fight off men on their own. Null wants women to be weak snowflakes because it feeds into his domination fetish of women being submissive. I suspect that Null's hatred of strong women goes back to Clara Stockings. He once fell in love with a strong, healthy, military woman but she rejected him so he hates any strong woman who reminds him of that.

Jewsh won't come to Onion Farms to talk it out for the same reason he hates this movie: seeing people empowered frightens him.

This really is the state of the average sektur consumer. Even the sight of a comedy movie about women learning self defense makes them crap their pants. Jewsh can't handle the thought of other humans becoming empowered and self confident. It means they can act outside of his own power.

Hi Josh, we know you're reading this. Your userbase is shrinking and the refugees are coming here. It's all your fault. Sit with that feeling.

AnusSquirt69

Remarkable Onion

Bruh, I legit thought the black girl was a guy until I heard her speak lol

Latin X

Registered
Jewsh won't come to Onion Farms to talk it out for the same reason he hates this movie: seeing people empowered frightens him.
Josh doesn't do anything or go anywhere he isn't completely in control of. Why he made his gay site chat and sub forums for any and every topic he might wanna discuss, because if he went anywhere he didn't control, people wouldn't kiss his ass and he couldn't just ban people if they hurt his fee fees too much or something.

He's the definition of troll shielding. The most fragile clown on the internet runs the primary site for laughing at clowns on the internet, because he's so thin skinned he needs to ensure nobody laughs at him.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
That cartoon has literally nothing whatsoever to do with furries.
I'm pretty sure that was a joke. However, (iirc) none of the My Little Pony's are nonces, yet all Bronies are nonces. joshy wanted be be a vtuber, and that's a red flag. He didn't do it because Pedomenco beat him to it. I think that says something very telling.

tl/dr Your autism makes it hard for you to identify jokes. Consider the notion that some people aren't being literal for comedic effect. And joshy is a dirty diaper wearing furry nonce.