Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms Null and Mad at the Internet

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Since Null won't be doing MATI this week, I thought I'd post a couple of past MATI excerpts that I found to be quite interesting when transcribed and read back-to-back. A great example of how two-faced Null can be, and how readily willing he is to discard his old associates when they're inconvenient to him.

Here's Null xeeting about CRP's death on Twitter:

Josh @XJosh Jan 13
Gonzalo Lira / Coach Redpill was a friend. I lived in Odessa while he was in Kharkiv. We had planned a trip from Ukraine to Beijing across Russia, before the war. He was an avid supporter of the Kiwi Farms and our mission. Thank you @TuckerCarlson for closure.

Here's Null talking about CPR's death on MATI:

"Coach Red Pill was kind of a malicious dipshit. He was very bad at giving advice. He was very presumptuous. He asked me to delete his KiwiFarms thread because he was trying to get a book deal. I needed help renewing my VISA. After we had this discussion and he completely iced me up. I made him a counter-offer, removing the thread for a few months from Google search results. Later he tried to blackmail me and tell people that I offered to help him for my VISA deal, as if it was some huge fucking betrayal. Just a real prick, I'm not gonna miss him at all. I never understood his appeal. He was like an aged, unsuccessful man who had been divorced multiple times and didn't have custody of his children even though he went to a foreign country with a weak judicial system to accomplish this, and to basically buy a wife. It's the most depressing kind of existence to live. And people still thought that he had cracked the code to women and life, yaaah. Crazy." - Null

A MATI episode later, Null told the story again about wanting to travel to China with the Trans-Siberian railway line, but in this latest version, he claims he was gonna go to China with CRP and Rekieta. In the original version of the story, Null was gonna go to China with Vincent Zhen and CRP to meet another unnamed Chinese man... so why did Null change his story, placing Rekieta in Vincent's place? Because Null is making shit up and can't keep his stories straight. This is how you catch Null in the telling of a lie:

During this 2018 Livestream (Secret Stream 12-08-2018), someone had asked Null a question about his friend Coach Red Pill.

44:15 I was gonna go to, mmm, to Berlin with him[CRP] in January to make use of a Youtube space and be an asshole on Youtube's corporate property. But now it's, like, that last stream, where I had him on, it was such an awkward conversation. Like, I couldn't tell if he was... I wanted to do a 15 minute long stream where we talk about the strike I got, the community guidelines strike I got.

Why did Null change his story all of a sudden?

I have seen a single excerpt of a Livestream between Null and CRP on Bitchute:

...but I have never seen either of them confirm they've actually met IRL.

I think it's pretty obvious that Null has become extremely alienated from that whole GamerGate milieu. He's gone off into a trad-LARPing ultra-right direction.

All we know is that Null has or has had some kind of a public relationship or association to CRP and they've done Livestreams together in the past. We don't know if CRP is the reason Null travelled to Ukraine or if CRP set him up there. We do know that Null has been openly mocking CRP on MATI both before the arrest and after CRP's death, so presumably he is trying to distance himself from CRP.

When Null told the story about wanting to visit the Youtube offices in Berlin to film a video there, then take the trans-Siberian line to Vladivostok and then down to China, he mixed up his stories. In the first version of the story Null went to Berlin with CRP, in the other version he went there with Vincent. Now Null claims he did visit China sometime after the 2019 MATI interview with Vincent, but there are no receipts of this alleged trip. Since Null can't keep his story straight, we can assume the whole story is made up.

IMO, Null's backstory only becomes sus when he gets involved with CRP and moves to Ukraine. That's where things get murky and damn weird.

CRP was former military and wanted to instill a demeanor of military discipline in his adherents. None of this is bad in and of itself, the question is why CRP felt the need to move to Ukraine ahead of the War to do this. Did Null follow CRP into Ukraine or was it the other way around? This is a chapter in the Null story that AFAIK no one has ever examined with any level of detail. Judging from the way Null described that Fight Club LARP-house that CRP was planning to set up in Ukraine, CRP's intentions with the LARP-house seemed to be para-militaristic. This is just my personal impression from the way Null described it on MATI, I could be wrong of course. The LARP house was going to have a military-style hierarchy (with CRP at the top) and the purpose was to impart a military discipline in whomever went there to stay for a month to be trained by CRP himself. CRP pre-selected the applicants, who had to submit a biography and a letter of intent. No homosexuality was allowed, but verbal/physical abuse, fist-fights and hazing was explicitly allowed, just not inside the house itself but out in the street before the house. Null pointed out that the LARP-house was supposedly located near an already existing civil war zone, so that's another key element in this: the purpose was to get Americans as close as possible to an existing Ukraine combat zone without them actually risking their lives. It sounded to me kinda like extremist muslims who travel to Syria to be trained to become mujahedin, only here the plan was for American men to go to Ukraine to be trained to become Red Pilled para-militaries. Again, this is my personal impression from the MATI episode, I don't even know if the Fight Club LARP-house was actually ever set up or only talked about. Null scoffed at this and made it clear he thought it was a bad idea... CRP then became MIA at the beginning of the War, with Null laughing about it on MATI only to pop up again a bit later, so I guess the Fight Club LARP got a bit too real at that point.

Then there's the MATI episode where Null claimed to have traveled from Serbia all the way to Syria, supposedly while throwing branches at mines in the road to make them explode so he could drive through. Make of it what you will.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Since Null won't be doing MATI this week, here's another interesting excerpt that provides an insight into Null's radicalization.

I did vote for Obama. I voted for Obama in... so I did not vote for Obama's reelection. I did vote for Obama in the Democratic primaries, because I was 17, until the December of that election year. So I voted for him in the primaries over Clinton. I'm telling you, I am not... I was not born a racist. I was not raised conservative. I was not raised religious, at all. There are pictures of me when I was, like, 9 at NY Gay Pride parades and stuff, cos my mom was big about gay rights. And so we went to New York to see her friends and we stopped by a gay pride festival at the time. I definitely was not born into a lifestyle. I have gradually... gradually... gradually begun to hate them. It took a long time. And it took me being fucked over, and me losing my essential liberties over years. My right to participate in the economy. My right to say what I want. My right to host legitimate legal businesses. My right to send and receive money. They tried to go after my right to an attorney by harassing Hardin [aka Matthew Hardin, Null's lawyer mentioned in the article he wrote on the MATI website about his lolsuits] and other people who have represented me. They've gone after everything that I've ever had. And so me, Obama-voting, ACLU & Wikimedia donating, hardcore reformative justice, gay rights protesting Joshua Moon, is now maligned as one of the most offensive Neo-Natsee online agitators of our generation. And it's not because I just woke up one day. It's because I have been, my ability to operate within my constitutionally guaranteed boundaries has been infringed upon continuously for the last 10 years and now I am fucking psychotic with rage at all these people. Such is life, chat. - Null

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Null is in the MATI chat right now talking about the US: "i've explained this before, the us has to survive and be not gay because no other country can be both not gay and survive not being gay if the US is going to go on some gay imperialistic jihad against all non-gay countries"

NullMATIchat.jpg

By "non-gay countries", Null obviously means countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, all the countries this monstrosity is travelling to in order to meet his Johns and sugar daddies:

The TRUTH About What Really Goes Down in Dubai...

The Dark Lord of Tolerance

THE SWORD OF PROGRESS
Baby Onion
Null is in the MATI chat right now talking about the US: "i've explained this before, the us has to survive and be not gay because no other country can be both not gay and survive not being gay if the US is going to go on some gay imperialistic jihad against all non-gay countries"

View attachment 52713

By "non-gay countries", Null obviously means countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, all the countries this monstrosity is travelling to in order to meet his Johns and sugar daddies:

The TRUTH About What Really Goes Down in Dubai...
so how will null survive if he cannot be not gay???

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion

Ed Piskor fans mourners are already roasting Null in the comments, calling him a "fake hipster" and a "Johnny Come Lately":

NullEdPiskorRIP.jpg

I read Piskor's suicide note and the messages between him and the 17 year old woman Molly he was chatting up to. Based on what I've read so far, I think Piskor could've survived this. Maybe if Piskor had been listening to Marilyn Manson instead of hip hop, he wouldn't have been so fatalistic about it. I don't know about the other claims that he denied in his suicide note, about him supposedly asking a woman for a blowjob in exchange for industry access. Everyone is focusing on Molly D while ignoring the other woman, Molly W:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Ed Piskor's fans are still raging in the comments against Null's shitty half-assed item about his 数独 on MATI:

EdPiskorAndTheCancelMob.jpg

What surprised me most about this comment was the claim that Ed Piskor was an SJW and was himself cancelling people. That was certainly news to me, so I had to research it....

... and yes, Null seriously botched the Ed Piskor 数独 item on MATI.

This is the obituary:

And here is Ed's likely response to this obituary:

Apparently Piskor had once drawn a comic where one of the characters was considering 数独?

https://www.reddit.com/r/graphicnovels/comments/1by80j5
Here are the receipts from Ed Piskor's accusers:

This is the post I got the receipts from:

https://www.reddit.com/r/graphicnovels/comments/1btfodf/_/kxowekn
I found this Youtube video, where Jon del Arroz talks about being banned from "the Cartoonist Kayfabe group", which I guess is a reference to their subreddit, for being a conservative comic book artist:

Apparently Ed Piskor's internet avatar was a younger picture of himself - from when he still had hair - sitting naked at his desk, with a hunchback that would give Keffals a run for his HRT:

EdPiskorAvatar.jpg

Source:

Why would anyone adopt such an avatar, unless they were openly advertising their sexual availability? Ed Piskor openly let everyone know how sexually deprived and desperate of a comic book whore he was. In this sense, he was a bit like Marilyn Manson, who openly advertised his degeneracy. Ed Piskor too openly let everyone know he wanted to have sex on the internet. I feel like any woman who decided to DM with this exhibitionist man kinda sorta should've known what she was getting into. I said the same thing about all the Marilyn Manson women and I stand by it: don't stick your dick in crazy/don't dickride crazy and then come crying about it. If you knowingly message a man whose avatar is of him naked behind his desk, don't act surprised if the conversation becomes sexual and he starts saying "naughty girl" and offering to show you his "red room" after you tell him that you're "a slut for [his] work" . Come on, this should be obvious.

Like I said, IMO, this particular cancellation was survivable, and I still don't understand why Piskor thought that these allegations were so devastating that he felt the need to end it all. A couple of years ago, Marilyn Manson was accused of raping like a dozen women and he's still out on tour with his band. If Marilyn Manson can survive that kind of a nuclear cancellation, you really have no excuse. Ed Piskor telling the 17 year old girl that he was going to bring her over to his house to show her "the red room"? That's some Marilyn Manson shit right there:

But former friends of Warner tell Rolling Stone that at some point he got caught in a state of arrested development and embraced “Marilyn Manson” as a lifestyle. It was this Manson who allegedly bragged about having a “rape room” in his apartment to a teenage Phoebe Bridgers — “I thought it was just his horrible frat boy sense of humor,” she tweeted this year — and whose scandalous public image has been increasingly mirrored in accusations of real-life abuse.

But then I read the above comment, where this person explained that Ed Piskor himself was part of the cancel mob... and I have very little empathy for people who cancel others only to have karma catch up with them. TBH, I didn't know this stuff about Piskor being woke and banning conservatives from his subreddit at all. I am frankly surprised to learn that he too was woke, because that was definitely not the impression he gave off in his videos or his comics. He seemed to me like a typical edgy Gen Xer, and those tend to be anti-woke because they recognize how censorious the SJW cult is. When his Red Room comics came out, Piskor did interviews where he said that comics had become too safe, that comics needed to become hardcore again, that this is what he aimed to do with his Red Room series... that doesn't sound like an SJW to me. That sounds to me like an unapologetic edge lord.

Maybe it was because Piskor was drawing a comic about black music that he felt the pressure to become woke, for fear of being called a wigger and an Eminem by black people for appropriating their music history? Come on, look at the guy, he was the literal embodiment of a wigger with his ridiculous gold chains and baggy 1990s hip hop clothes. From what I understand black people liked his Hip Hop Family Tree comics, so why submit to the SJW cult, if your intended audience has already said they like the way you're representing them?

I guess this explains why Piskor caved to the cancel mob: he had so thoroughly internalized that guilt-tripping SJW mindset, that he couldn't see a way out. When you're outside of the SJW woke cult, you know that another way of existing is possible. When that's your whole life, the cult can take away (what you understand to be) your life in an instant. Piskor could've been a part of the parallel economy, but he chose to piss it all away. Sad.

I wonder if Null has ever actually seen Ed Piskor's comic Red Room; The Antisocial Network. I myself had never seen Red Room until I found this video of someone browsing through Red Room comics right after Piskor's death:

Null said that he likes violent comics but I can't imagine him liking this. Red Room is basically about the hurtcore that Null claimed he was into as a teenager in the Blockland chatlogs. You could say that Ghaza is kinda like a big "Red Room", only that gets streamed live on Al Jazeera on Youtube instead of the Darknet.

KiwiFarmsRedRoom.jpg

I can't imagine it being mentally healthy for someone to have to draw something like that panel after panel, but you could also look at Red Room as a metaphor for KiwiFarms. In one of the panels, one of the Red Room torturers specifically refers to their victims as "cows": "Come, please, I don't bite... but my cows do, if one isn't careful. We had to slow down their birth rate a bit... and... they're not happy about it. Welcome behind the scenes of Pentagram Productions. May your creativity be limitless and your depravity know no bounds.". The use of the term "cow" here might suggest that Ed Piskor knew about KiwiFarms:

KiwiFarmsRedRoom01.jpg

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Never thought I'd see my OnionFarms alias flash by on a MATI stream, but apparently I'm credited with something in the midst of a gigantic megapost that someone has written on KF about Elaine?

TheGaysFromLAOnMATIWTF.jpg

Oh, I think remember what this was about. This was when Elaine was asking one of her hacker friends to hack OnionFarms. I think I posted their exchange in her thread here on OF to warn Kenneth about their plans:

Archived: https://archive.is/BumeE

She was asking a hacker to hack OF in Russian, while passing along open ports in tweet, asking the hacker to use these specific open ports to attack OF.

More credits to OnionFarmers at the bottom of the Elaine megapost:

MoreCreditsToOFersMATI.jpg