Normie hate.

That Mario Guy

Remarkable Onion
We all know normies in our lives, sometimes they're family members, coworkers, friends or even significant others.

ITT we'll tell stories of normies and how they've gotten on our nerves.

I'll start out: I have a friend that I love sending weird YT video and memes to. Good, weird and funny shit. Usually he'll respond back with some SNL clip. It drives me nuts. I know he has a sense of humor but obviously his taste has dulled over the years.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
When lockdown started someone opened a Whatsapp group for everyone in the office: I posted 'LET THE SHITPOSTING COMMENCE' and a load of dank memes, everyone was like 'wtf?'. I hated that job anyway.
Lemme guess... either they all knew and/or got those dank memes but didn't want to look bad by not being "professional", or their definition of memes are "Boomer Facebook" tier?

I can relate. In 2016 I worked for a payroll company and one of the women there got an email that had a meme that involved Boogie2988. I asked "oh, you know about Boogie?" and she was like "No, wtf r u talking about, what is this, who is he???"

In 2010 I worked for an IME company and one of the women there discovered a funny thing online and was so excited to share it with everyone else in her department. The thing, get this, was "Peanut Butter Jelly Time".

Larry Bundy Sr

'Ello you!
Remarkable Onion
Lemme guess... either they all knew and/or got those dank memes but didn't want to look bad by not being "professional", or their definition of memes are "Boomer Facebook" tier?

I can relate. In 2016 I worked for a payroll company and one of the women there got an email that had a meme that involved Boogie2988. I asked "oh, you know about Boogie?" and she was like "No, wtf r u talking about, what is this, who is he???"

In 2010 I worked for an IME company and one of the women there discovered a funny thing online and was so excited to share it with everyone else in her department. The thing, get this, was "Peanut Butter Jelly Time".
Yeah I've seen Boogie's image used when people just need a ridiculously fat guy, without actually knowing who he is. I saw this picture way before I ever discovered his channel:

mtndewwizard boogie.jpg

With normies, you gotta give 'em basic bitch memes, since they don't have years and years of context from watching memes evolve, so they do silly stuff like this:

boomer facebook banana.jpg

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Yeah I've seen Boogie's image used when people just need a ridiculously fat guy, without actually knowing who he is. I saw this picture way before I ever discovered his channel:

View attachment 2029

With normies, you gotta give 'em basic bitch memes, since they don't have years and years of context from watching memes evolve, so they do silly stuff like this:

View attachment 2030
Thanks, Lori.

cjöcker

Remarkable Onion

View attachment 2029

View attachment 2030

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
So, not so much "hate", but just a normie moment...

I had a conversation with a normie boomer nurse a few days ago while doing a checkup at the doctors office. I forgot how the conversation went, but she brought up how people were sticking personal pronouns in their signatures in business emails and she didn't know wtf that was about. I explained to her that it's a Tumblr/Twitter thing thats leaking into the professional world, and the both of us had a good laugh about it because, like me, she thought it was all fucking retarded.

She also thought Roblox was dumb and wanted to introduce her kids to the NES, but they weren't having any of that.

Busty O'Queef

Angry faggot
Hellovan Onion
So, not so much "hate", but just a normie moment...

I had a conversation with a normie boomer nurse a few days ago while doing a checkup at the doctors office. I forgot how the conversation went, but she brought up how people were sticking personal pronouns in their signatures in business emails and she didn't know wtf that was about. I explained to her that it's a Tumblr/Twitter thing thats leaking into the professional world, and the both of us had a good laugh about it because, like me, she thought it was all fucking retarded.

She also thought Roblox was dumb and wanted to introduce her kids to the NES, but they weren't having any of that.
Reader, I married her