Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Nigeria - News Nigerian Police Apprehends Nigerian On-Air Personality In Abia State For Allegedly Defiling 15 Years Old Boy

Adanna

Journalist
Local Moderator
Image Source: https://gazettengr.com/oap-nabbed-f...ommand has,journalists in Umuahia on Saturday.
Screenshot_20240107-161217.jpg

The arrest of a popular On-Air Personality (OAP), Chigozie Anumudu, has been confirmed by the Abia State Police command for allegedly defiling a 15-year-old boy in Aba.The arrest was confirmed through an official statement issued by the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) in the state, ASP Maureen Chinaka, during a press conference at the state capital, Umuahia on Saturday, 6th January 2024. According to Ms Chinaka, Mr Anumudu, otherwise called Mc Manosky who was arrested on the 31st of December 2023, was being detained at the Eastern Ngwa Police Station, Aba for being accused of having unlawful carnal knowledge of a 15 year old boy (sodomy). The unfortunate happening was said to have happened in the residence of the accused. The report was made to the police by the father of the 15 year old boy.

The Police Public Relations Officer disclosed that the suspect is not a member of staff of any radio station, but operates as a freelancer in radio stations within Aba. The PPRO quoted the survivor (name withheld) thus: “Mc Manosky took me to a place around Addrexx Hotel in Aba and gave me bread to eat. I refused, then Manosky slapped me, I fell on the bed and he climbed on me.I automatically slept off and when I woke up this morning, my anus was paining me badly. I asked Manosky what he did to me and he threatened me that if I tell anyone, he will kill me.”

News Source: https://gazettengr.com/oap-nabbed-f...ommand has,journalists in Umuahia on Saturday.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
The fact this shit happens everywhere proves it's not just the west that does it. There is something directly related to fame and wealth and molesting kids or raping women to get them famous.