josh slacking
View attachment 21715

1665041798223-png.21677
i love how every alt tech sites logos look like complete dogshit lmao

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
This, so fucking much:

This is why I don't believe Null about Rekieta. I readily recognize that Rekieta has become an alcoholic, but I do not believe that Null went after Vito and Drexel (who are disgusting and seem to be pedo-adjacent at the very least) because he's trying to "help" Rekieta or out of a sincere concern for Rekieta's children.

Here's Null on MATI last January talking about Drexel in Rekieta's Discord chat. Null has been at it for months:

I think Null wants to punish and cancel Rekieta because he can no longer use Nick as his trad-shield. Nick is no longer useful to Null, so he becomes fodder for MATI. I think Null looks at Rekieta coming out as an exhibitionist, which causes Null to remember his own exhibitionism, and in a way that makes Null both envious and protective of Rekieta. Null wants to warn Rekeita about being destroyed for exposing himself sexually and thus making himself vulnerable, but Null also hates the idea of Rekieta getting away with something Null can no longer get away with and now has to repress in himself, so he has to cancel Rekieta.

And since Null is getting his personal attack dogs to lie on his behalf about his interactions with me - falsely claiming that I was constantly sending him DMs and voicemail messages when it was a handful of e-mails over a period of half a year, most of which were directly about #DropKiwiFarms - I have every reason to suspect Null is doing the same with Rekieta, likewise misrepresenting the communication between them.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
This, so fucking much:

This is why I don't believe Null about Rekieta. I readily recognize that Rekieta has become an alcoholic, but I do not believe that Null went after Vito and Drexel (who are disgusting and seem to be pedo-adjacent at the very least) because he's trying to "help" Rekieta or out of a sincere concern for Rekieta's children.

Here's Null on MATI last January talking about Drexel in Rekieta's Discord chat. Null has been at it for months:

I think Null wants to punish and cancel Rekieta because he can no longer use Nick as his trad-shield. Nick is no longer useful to Null, so he becomes fodder for MATI. I think Null looks at Rekieta coming out as an exhibitionist, which causes Null to remember his own exhibitionism, and in a way that makes Null both envious and protective of Rekieta. Null wants to warn Rekeita about being destroyed for exposing himself sexually and thus making himself vulnerable, but Null also hates the idea of Rekieta getting away with something Null can no longer get away with and now has to repress in himself, so he has to cancel Rekieta.

And since Null is getting his personal attack dogs to lie on his behalf about his interactions with me - falsely claiming that I was constantly sending him DMs and voicemail messages when it was a handful of e-mails over a period of half a year, most of which were directly about #DropKiwiFarms - I have every reason to suspect Null is doing the same with Rekieta, likewise misrepresenting the communication between them.
I don't know about Nick being a full blown alcoholic but he has a problem. As for Null wanting to protect Nick's children, that is just plain laughable. Null benefited from being on Nick's podcast because of the publicity from being on a very popular show. There is a critical flaw however with Nick Rekieta. For all his publicity, you never hear of Nick actually trying any cases.Nick is associated with Ty Beard in Texas. I think it had something to do with Ty setting up a trust fund or something but I am not sure. Ty also has a podcast but he actually practices law in court and accepts clients. It strikes me as odd that a lawyer for 8 years has no reviews from clients he represented in court. But Nick basically went full blown lolcow and Null pretty much dumped him.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I don't know about Nick being a full blown alcoholic but he has a problem. As for Null wanting to protect Nick's children, that is just plain laughable. Null benefited from being on Nick's podcast because of the publicity from being on a very popular show. There is a critical flaw however with Nick Rekieta. For all his publicity, you never hear of Nick actually trying any cases.Nick is associated with Ty Beard in Texas. I think it had something to do with Ty setting up a trust fund or something but I am not sure. Ty also has a podcast but he actually practices law in court and accepts clients. It strikes me as odd that a lawyer for 8 years has no reviews from clients he represented in court. But Nick basically went full blown lolcow and Null pretty much dumped him.

Rekieta has a (drinking) problem, but so does Null. Look, it's not that I can't bring myself to believe the premise of Null being a hypocrite who has posted dick pics while trad-LARPing on his forum, at the same time as he allows his forum to dogpile Rekieta over ass pics and swingers clubs, while Rekieta too was trad-LARPing. All these trad-LARPers are sexually frustrated closeted exhibitionists. Kiwis are very invested in the idea that you can remain married to someone forever, and you'll never grow bored of each other and need external stimulation to keep it hot and interesting. The idea that simple sexual boredom amongst perfectly straight perfectly monogamous couples is the mother of all perversion, that is something Kiwis just don't want to know. That's why they react so hysterically to someone like Rekieta, whereas everyone else is like: "They're married with 8 kids, let them do what they need to do to keep their marriage interesting."

If Null wasn't such a holier-than-thou trad-LAPRer, Rekieta might have even offered to testify about the way he was targeted by #DropKiwiFarms just for being openly sympathetic towards Null and KF. Don't know how Rekieta feels about doing that now.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I found these old videos from Rekieta from last year where he was talking about Keffals targeting him just for platforming Null and choosing his side over Keffals':

Rekieta: My Channel is Under Attack: How YouTube is Caving to a Perpetual Victim and Serial Liar
102,949 views Sep 16, 2022

"Rekieta Rants" on censorship & what's wrong with KF:

"Fuck Keffals, MAPs belong on the wall, I'll say it again"

Rekieta: "This is the new censorship: everyone must accept the newspeak"

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
I found these old videos from Rekieta from last year where he was talking about Keffals targeting him just for platforming Null and choosing his side over Keffals':

Rekieta: My Channel is Under Attack: How YouTube is Caving to a Perpetual Victim and Serial Liar
102,949 views Sep 16, 2022

"Rekieta Rants" on censorship & what's wrong with KF:

"Fuck Keffals, MAPs belong on the wall, I'll say it again"

Rekieta: "This is the new censorship: everyone must accept the newspeak"

And look at him now. What a fucking piece of lying shit 🤥

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Look at Rekieta now: This is just....

So he calls Null a "faggot" and claims Null is worried about discovery? Why would Null be worried about discovery? Null's life is practically an open book, if Null himself is to be believed and you know how trustworthy he is...

But after Null burned this bridge as thoroughly as he did, this Schadenfreude outburst was to be expected.
A little later Rekieta collects himself, somewhat, and says he doesn't want Russel Greer to win.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
k99xtxANTDqq0jq2b4K1PQ.png

It's interesting to see that KiwiFarms is distancing themselves from Nick and Ty, while still insisting that Vic Mignogna will win his case somehow. I can't help but question their judgement, especially since they were so easily fooled by a scam artist voice actor in the past. It's no surprise to me that they continue to support someone like Vic, who has a history of bad behavior.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Nick Rekieta denies trying to fuck his fans on Locals and he denies trying to organize an orgy with his fans: "People go on an active crusade to fuck with your life by running with a narrative that they believe must be true because you must be lying. You must not be whom you say you are, you must be whom they have decided."

He claims that KF went after him and the people in his chat because they're moral police puritans who can't stand the idea of a bunch of people having fun they're not involved in.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
Nick Rekieta denies trying to fuck his fans on Locals and he denies trying to organize an orgy with his fans: "People go on an active crusade to fuck with your life by running with a narrative that they believe must be true because you must be lying. You must not be whom you say you are, you must be whom they have decided."

He claims that KF went after him and the people in his chat because they're moral police puritans who can't stand the idea of a bunch of people having fun they're not involved in.
Nick wanted to have sex in Locals. lol, Holy shit not even YouTube would allow this bullshit. Nick turned into a cultist