Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Valid = Fair &/Or Understandable
Baby Onion
Chapter Zero is in my discord in the sperg section. Depending on how big the first book is and time spent on it will determine price. Anyone joining said discord now will have to pay for a self insert much like a commission.

This is my own work and not charity. Charity goes back into the hosting sites I'm not banned or Tard cage locked in. The other portions are forfeit to me until the deal is upheld by all parties mentioned.

Thus Onionfarms will get 10% currently with the lions share going towards homeless programs and various safety services like firefighters, etc.

For now I expect the first one to not take long given how fast I can type and that I know I want to focus on setting up the setting through character perspective.

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Baby Onion
Btw, a coven is just short for covenant fyi. Which is a promise. I promised my soul to Jesus a long time ago when I was baptized as a Catholic willingly.

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Baby Onion
Thanks to Squid aka Some Faggot for proving that Magic isn't real, too many people saw my book's notes and need to help me with it or pay for it.

Buncha suckers arguing against some flimsy concept of Goetia magik. Fucking fools playing right into my hand while I said it.

👏 👌 👁️

Tada!

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Baby Onion
It's important for a motivational texter to determine the cause of tone in a voice now isn't it?

💜

Also if I use that setting it's not part of the speaking deal that I'd do as a motivational speaker.

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Baby Onion
I had 5 characters fleshed out.

Thing is, since I had many people play DnD or Pathfinder in this setting, idk which versions notes were stolen.