Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Americas Multimillionaire Braintree/Venmo/PayPal entrepreneur Bryan Johnson tapped his 17-year-old son's blood to stay young forever

Americas

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Imagine being a modern day vampire of your own son's blood...

Take a look at the highly stylized feather-brushed pictures of him and his son included in the article. They are both bare-chested and kinda look like twins, like they're deliberately trying to look alike despite their age difference. There is something so creepy about those pictures. The son has a deadpan look, like he's just going along with it, but the father is almost smirking, like "look what I convinced my son to do, now I have my personal blood-bank."

The ultra-wealthy tech entrepreneur Bryan Johnson, 45, recently recruited his 17-year-old son, Talmage, and his 70-year-old father, Richard, to join him in a trigenerational-blood exchange, Bloomberg reported.

In April, the trio visited Resurgence Wellness, a futuristic-looking medical spa in Arlington, Texas. Talmage Johnson got a liter of his blood removed — about a fifth of the blood in his entire body — and separated into parts before the plasma was reinfused into his father.

Johnson made his fortune as the founder of Braintree, a web and mobile-payment company that acquired Venmo and was later sold to PayPal.

Nowadays, he's better known for spending at least two million dollars a year chasing the fountain of youth.

According to a Bloomberg Businessweek article, Johnson's newest venture, "Project Blueprint," involves doing everything possible to reverse the aging process. This includes following strict dietary guidelines, a rigid schedule for sleep and exercise, frequent medical exams, and following the advice of a 29-year-old doctor who finished medical school right before the pandemic.

To top it off, it appears his quest to stay young now also involves infusions of "young blood" — a practice that is so far scientifically unproven, and which the FDA does not recommend.
Bloomberg reported that the entrepreneur had visited the wellness clinic several times to receive blood plasma from a young, anonymous donor whose health data was screened before deciding to get blood from his son instead.

Plasma donors normally receive $100 in gift cards for the procedure though it costs roughly $5,500 to complete, Bloomberg reported.

Blueprint

Johnson announced Project Blueprint on October 13, 2021.[28] The project aims to measure and maximally reverse the quantified biological age of over 70 of his own organs.[29] Johnson claims that the project has so far resulted in an epigenetic age reversal of 5.1 years and that he now has the heart of a 37-year-old.[30][31]

"Johnson was raised a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, but left the Church when he was 34." - Wikipedia
I'm surprised this isn't one of those Jewish tricks. Remember to raise your child as Jehovah Witnesses, at least then they can bleed to death like normal people.
"Jehovah's Witnesses believe that the Bible prohibits Christians from accepting blood transfusions." - also Wikipedia

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I'm surprised this isn't one of those Jewish tricks.
WTF does this have to do with Jews?

Is blood transfusion permissible in Jewish belief?

There is nothing in Jewish law that would preclude a person from benefiting from a blood transfusion (or donating blood, for that matter).

Furthermore, according to Jewish belief, saving a life is one of the most important mitzvot (commandments), overriding nearly all of the others. (The exceptions are murder, certain sexual offenses, and idol-worship—we cannot transgress these even to save a life.) Therefore, if a blood transfusion is deemed medically necessary, then it is not only permissible but obligatory.