Non-Country Man dumps 80,000 pennies on ex-wife’s lawn as last child support payment

Thread that is not connected to a particular country or miscellaneous posts
Subtitle
Pick a source idk

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion

Cavalier Cipolla

Onion Knight...on Onionfarms!
Baby Onion
How does one even get their hands on so many pennies? Also, not sure about Amerimuttistan, but in Europe it's apparently more expensive to mint 1 and 2 cent coins than they're worth.

In theory, you could get an infinite money glitch with it.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
Okay let's not bury the headline here: how in the FUCK do you end up getting a judgment against you to pay $80,000 a month in child support?

Nigger that's over a MILLION a year!

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Something something portion of the man's income something something probably a rich douche bag especially if he can afford to do this out of spite something something the system is broken but in a double edged way

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Giving 800$ worth of fuck you money in pennies he had to pay extra money just to transport just screams rich asshole to me. Don't get me wrong I still think it's hilarious, but this guy is probably one of those people that angrily talks in a hotel lobby on a cell phone too loud about his finances. No one likes that guy. Even if he is funny to laugh at sometimes. Probably pays his way out of most situations and will lose money to spite people.

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
Giving 800$ worth of fuck you money in pennies he had to pay extra money just to transport just screams rich asshole to me. Don't get me wrong I still think it's hilarious, but this guy is probably one of those people that angrily talks in a hotel lobby on a cell phone too loud about his finances. No one likes that guy. Even if he is funny to laugh at sometimes. Probably pays his way out of most situations and will lose money to spite people.

There's such a thing as "fuck you" money where you're comfortable enough to tell people "fuck you" if you want but beyond that is "fuck me" money where you can afford to inconvenience yourself to make someone else's life even worse.

Everyone should aspire to have fuck me money.