Mama June and Family

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Mama June took her three daughters to a mountaintop retreat for a therapy weekend on the latest episode of Mama June: Family Crisis. The drastic move was a last-ditch effort to repair her shattered bond with Lauryn 'Pumpkin' Efird, Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson and Jessica 'Chubbs' Shannon. Two episodes ago June gatecrashed her daughters' meet-and-greet with fans, resulting in an explosive confrontation with Pumpkin. Now June, whose bond with her children was left in tatters by her drug addictions, has mounted a final bid to get them back. At the urging of her new husband Justin Stroud and her sister Doe Doe, she called he therapist Dr. Ish and arranged a 'last resort' summit with her 'girls.'

The episode opened with June trying to explain her position during a tete-a-tete with Justin and Doe Doe over lunch. 'They got to learn too that, like, I'm not that person three years ago,' June said, insisting she was 'sorry' for her past drug-fueled antics. 'But you've got to allow them to process what's going on - you, it's not June time,' Doe Doe admonished her. 'You're used to June time.' Doe Doe added: 'You're in your 40s. They're in their 20s and teens. They're not there yet to get where you want them to get. And you, young lady, are going to have to be patient. They were hurt through the most pinnacle times of their life.' June's elder sister, who raised her, said: 'Your daughter got frickin' married, had a baby, had your daughter. She was in my situation that we were in with our mother.' Pumpkin has assumed custody of Honey Boo Boo, 17, along with her own children whom she shares with her husband Josh Efird. Over lunch, Doe Doe told her sister to assume accountability for her actions and encouraged her to call her old therapist. 'I agree,' said Justin, adding: 'We all know that you bulldoze conversations, Junebug,' in a bid to get her to truly absorb her daughters' criticism.

Doe Doe said she did not want June to miss pivotal events in Honey Boo Boo’s life like prom and graduation, to which June remarked that she could ‘show up’ anyway because her daughters ‘put too much s*** on social media. ''But you don't want to just show up, you want to be invited,’ Justin gently cautioned his wife: 'and it's time to be invited.'n a confessional, Juneexpressed doubt that Dr. Ish 'gets me very well' but admitted she was ‘starting to get a little desperate' about her daughters. After lunch, June and Justin found themselves alone together in the car, where he continued his efforts to get her into therapy. 'The girls need to own their s*** oo, because it's not just me, it’s both sides,' June began, but her husband pulled her up short. 'There you go doing it again. That "but" at the end of it,' he said. 'Alana's fixing to be 18. Like, this is it. It's the last shot. She can move away and never talk to y'all again, and, you know, don't lose the opportunity to reel it back in before it's too late, you know. That's something you'll regret.'

June relented and called Dr. Ish, saying: 'Hey, I know that this is kind of weird to hear from me, but I just wanted to reach out to you and try to help me and the girls stop living in the past and start living in the present and get back reconnected.' Dr. Ish offered to conduct a one-on-one Zoom call with her, giving him the chance to deduce how seriously she was taking the venture.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...itch-bid-repair-shattered-bond-daughters.html

El Santo?

Incarceration enthusiast
Hellovan Onion
Sghetti wrasslin' will never be the same. Maybe Ash can be the new champ, the fat fucking pantload. How about it, want to rassle in a baby pool full of Spaghetti-os, fat stuff?