LowTax of SA infamy dead?

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
1636603115967.png

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
Wait so his ex claims he shot himself. The other person claims he just died.

I'd believe either side on this issue simply cause the bitch reframes how hard suicide is on her cause she has to tell her daughter. That reframing there is pure selfish woman shit.

Yes it's a hard thing to tell your child but you don't go blog about how someone else's suicide is soooooo harrrrrd on you. That's just gross imo.

Unless it's a fan thing, then it's wholesome cringe.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
Especially with divorce so I'm gonna make a lighthearted joke with baby code.
Color = sad doesn't show up.

Sad!

Edit: To be clear I'm sympathetic towards the kids and neither parent in this scenario. I sympathize with anyone who feels like their only out is suicide but I won't defend the act as usually it's extremely harmful to the living.

Last edited:

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
A grand total of 0 of those links worked little buddy.

edit: at least delete this post too you lazy fuck

Last edited:

Christine's Pickles

used to do that more flirtingly
Baby Onion
When people die revisionism is always abound.

There are plenty of people who shat on Lowtax while he was still alive that are crying crocodile tears right now, so yes, hard agree.

With that said, there are plenty of people who are also saying that he was a huge piece of shit, too. From what I can tell, the ex isn't super great, either, so it's another one of those cases where no one's a saint. Undoubtedly, it's the kids who are taking the brunt of this right now. Hopefully they grow up and realize that they're better off without him after what he put them through just to get back at his ex.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
Whether hunny, it's whether or not the school system failed you or if you're on too much adderol to take it slow.