Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip LOLs from the Supporters Forum.

General gossip about kiwifarms

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
I was wondering when somebody was gonna betray Josh and start sharing there secret little lolcow group talks from the supporter section. Doesnt disappoint at all lol

David Duke DDS

Registered
Boldyspicy has always fascinated me, because I can never tell if she is joking, playing the truth up for laughs, or just too far gone:
View attachment 5839View attachment 5840

I'm pretty sure this is just her playing things up, but she really seems to like advertising (on kiwifarms) the fact that she is a weird deviant:

View attachment 5842
View attachment 5844View attachment 5846View attachment 5845

Boldyspicy:
View attachment 5847

Also BoldySpicy:
View attachment 5848

View attachment 5849View attachment 5850
View attachment 5851
View attachment 5852
View attachment 5854

Most women would just have settled for "it's that time of the month" if they decided to say anything at all:
View attachment 5856

She is very obviously fishing for attention. She constantly power levels and treats kiwifarms like her own personal blog, which seems to be encouraged by the community at large for some reason I could never understand. I won't deny that her criticism of the women on the dating apps is amusing to read, and in some ways her constant self humiliation makes it funnier. That being said, kiwi farms is not exactly a place meant for shouting "I am a short fat lesbian who is on a love quest", it's a place meant for laughing at those people.

I'll end this post with a few snippets I found at the end of page 5 (which is where I stopped going through the thread) that I feel put a depressing context on boldy using supporter's as her personal blog:
View attachment 5858
View attachment 5859View attachment 5860
View attachment 5865
Other than her constant inappropriate power leveling, I really don't have a problem with boldy. I'm probably not going to go through any more of the thread because its honestly repetitive even after 5 pages and the "lol why are you saying this on kiwi farms" factor has worn off by now.
There's gotta be some self-deprecation there because the subtext of those threads is always "I'm a sad fatty coping with how I can only get attention from the dregs of dating sites". If a newer user without her seniority made that thread, it'd be an instant halal.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Supporters is mostly gay and boring, there's only a few good threads, specifically @Pineapple Fox's Niggaplease thread or Best of Chat comes to mind. Most of it is TSIC level stuff.

tbh supporters is only good for documentation and finding autistic old lore really(it really helped me in making the Flamesoul and Easypeasy halals). It's really not worth the 20 imo
Best of chat is one of your favorite ones? And @Pineapple Fox's thread is another one?
My God I hate your guts, I really do. Subhuman bunch of hive mind insecure cowards.
No wonder you're such a fag APC, you're surely are laughing like a bitch at those nerds from your secret club at the top of the tree.
Now, be a good one and go suck @Spedestrian's limp dick like @Pineapple Fox tends to do, it's limp like Null's, it really shows the correlation between being an attention whoring poweruser/namefag and being sexually dysfunctional. Bunch of Discord trannies the lot of you are, giving each other positive stickers to make you feel as is you aren't pathetically wasting your time on a lolcow forum. I would know since I've seen it.
If I was in your positions I'd just kill myself. I LMAO at all your lives being wasted on here. I'd want to hear your voices someday in VC so I can laugh at how pathetic you'd all sound. I already know you'll screencap this post and take it back to your buddies @snailslime @Vex @Azusa to cry about how evil SchizoNetwork hurt the fee fees and makes Onionfarms unfunny. Sad!

Can't wait for the Halal!