Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip LOLs from the Supporters Forum.

General gossip about kiwifarms

Whales Forever

Registered
1613797184514.png

This entire thread.

Mike Stoklasa Simp

Remarkable Onion
I'll try to go through it tomorrow and pick out the best ones.
I feel like that thread is an acceptable "here's my blog" because it is jam-packed with schadenfreude goodness and just the most bizarre swamp creatures imaginable. The insane indian agp guy who wants to dress up someone who looks just like him and admits to being a hugless virgin in his profile is absolutely fucking gold

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
Supporters is mostly gay and boring, there's only a few good threads, specifically @Pineapple Fox's Niggaplease thread or Best of Chat comes to mind. Most of it is TSIC level stuff.

tbh supporters is only good for documentation and finding autistic old lore really(it really helped me in making the Flamesoul and Easypeasy halals). It's really not worth the 20 imo

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
I'll try to go through it tomorrow and pick out the best ones. Here's the OP for now.
View attachment 5787
This is too autistic, even for me.

Everyone by now should know how bad online dating is. BOLDYSPICY! should have just linked the profile page (or just screenshoted the entire thing) and then added some TL;DR bullet points.

Also...
>censoring some of the pics, including the twitter links
Lame. If you're going to flame someone's online dating profile, at least go all the way. Whatever they put on their profile is public information they are sharing. It's their fault for giving out too much info, not yours for sharing it.

Whales Forever

Registered
Boldyspicy has always fascinated me, because I can never tell if she is joking, playing the truth up for laughs, or just too far gone:
1613850297265.png1613850357792.png

I'm pretty sure this is just her playing things up, but she really seems to like advertising (on kiwifarms) the fact that she is a weird deviant:

1613850565150.png

1613850599568.png1613850663780.png1613850654399.png

Boldyspicy:
1613851095818.png

Also BoldySpicy:
1613851197215.png

1613851536542.png1613851549467.png
1613851673590.png

1613851714614.png

1613852123418.png

Most women would just have settled for "it's that time of the month" if they decided to say anything at all:
1613852651506.png

She is very obviously fishing for attention. She constantly power levels and treats kiwifarms like her own personal blog, which seems to be encouraged by the community at large for some reason I could never understand. I won't deny that her criticism of the women on the dating apps is amusing to read, and in some ways her constant self humiliation makes it funnier. That being said, kiwi farms is not exactly a place meant for shouting "I am a short fat lesbian who is on a love quest", it's a place meant for laughing at those people.

I'll end this post with a few snippets I found at the end of page 5 (which is where I stopped going through the thread) that I feel put a depressing context on boldy using supporter's as her personal blog:
1613853589129.png

1613853619781.png1613853652171.png
1613853695848.png
Other than her constant inappropriate power leveling, I really don't have a problem with boldy. I'm probably not going to go through any more of the thread because its honestly repetitive even after 5 pages and the "lol why are you saying this on kiwi farms" factor has worn off by now.

Last edited:

Need For Sneed

I feel the need
Hellovan Onion
Supporters is mostly gay and boring, there's only a few good threads, specifically @Pineapple Fox's Niggaplease thread or Best of Chat comes to mind. Most of it is TSIC level stuff.

tbh supporters is only good for documentation and finding autistic old lore really(it really helped me in making the Flamesoul and Easypeasy halals). It's really not worth the 20 imo
The best bit of Supporters is that it's a great way to farm good boy points without increasing one's post count, assuming you're autistic enough to worry about the good boy points:post ratio like I am.

This is too autistic, even for me.

Everyone by now should know how bad online dating is.
In Boldy's defence, her commentary wrt to online dating is fucking hilarious. It's the second best bit of Supporters.

Last edited: