• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Kiwifarms Associate Lolnah facedox (deleted from KF)

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Saw a post on KF that got deleted in the Blake Hobbs thread. Luckily I screenshot the post where KF user "Lolnah" facedoxes on another cow's stream.
1651891180716.png
1651891187079.png

1651891228467.png

This now banned user also included discord logs in another deleted post I didn't screenshot.
1651892226429.png

On the off chance that Lolnah ever sees this post and attempts to say that the Lolnah on discord and the Lolnah on KF are not the same people, there is this.
1651892332589.png

Looking that post up: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/what-is-the-worst-thread-on-this-website.105000/#post-10413834
1651892376559.png

Timestamped video, I have also archived the video but it's too large at 660mb to upload to OF. If the main video gets taken down I'll go through the effort of optimizing and compressing the video until it can be uploaded.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Interesting AC, I haven't read it all yet but it's a promising find.
I await further developments.

There's so much untapped potential in Kiwifarms, but it's not easily accesible, so seeing something from there is always refreshing to me.

Those that were easily spotted have already been talked about in lolcow.org and here, be it AnOminous, UnpaidEmotionalLabourer, DirtLamb, JuanButNotForgotten, Florence and Dom Cruise. and of course, the man himself, Joshua C. Moon.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
There's a lot in the discord logs, mildly interesting to pretty funny.

1652110899122.png

Blake lives in Tucson AZ, this would put Lolnah in the CST region

1652110122406.png

She's also extremely hairy in addition to being fat. She claims this is due to polycystic ovaries, but it looks more to me like she's just fat and lazy given the lack of 5 o'clock shadow and/or severe acne. Maybe her gunt gets in the way and she can't reach.
1652110616199.png

it's interesting that Lolnah is a huge Spooky Bones orbiter and the two of them were hanging out in Blake Hobb's discord server together
1652110796515.png

Dirt Lamb's another one of my personal people of interests, I assumed it was a woman but I had no idea she was a jewess. Interesting.

Attachments

• 20220318_155320.jpg
    20220318_155320.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 127

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Oh no it looks like Blake's removed his video 😲 Oh it's back up lmao.
The file is way too big to upload, but I do have it archived. Here's where Lolnah turns her webcam on.

Blake looks like a sleep paralysis demon.

Last edited:

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
View attachment 12455

Blake must have seen this thread. Maybe he'll make an account here and become #PrincessOnion.
Fwiw commie he posts about the people around you, not really about you in particular.
Kiwi doxes are always fun and funny.
There's so much untapped potential in Kiwifarms, but it's not easily accesible, so seeing something from there is always refreshing to me.
I'm glad you're back tbqh.

UnpaidEmotionalLabourer,
Unpaid and other "kiwi women" deserve their own thread for all of he intraforum drama they cause.
DirtLamb, JuanButNotForgotten, Florence and Dom Cruise. and of course, the man himself, Joshua C. Moon.
Juan is interesting his slapfights with Bryan Dunn being a huge source of amusement. His elaborate Op's are serve as an odd insight.

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
Oh no it looks like Blake's removed his video 😲 Oh it's back up lmao.
The file is way too big to upload, but I do have it archived. Here's where Lolnah turns her webcam on.
View attachment 12473

Blake looks like a sleep paralysis demon.
I love how KF loves to sperg about how trannies are the worst thing mankind has to officer and then say this is fine

Deleted member 1105

It should actually be against the rules to milk/try to milk cows that you are definitely uglier than.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
1667218257025.png

Going to have to disagree with lolfat. The gayest shit she's ever said is in the tranny discord server she helped run for Blake Howard Hobbs (who probably should have his thread redone and updated given all the shit that got overlooked when he was Kween Kiwi getting namedropped on MATI by Josh and having an entire partition on the Sehktour gargling on his PP)

Attachments

• CDG Discord Logs.7z
    3 MB · Views: 113