TransGarlic Libs of TikTok's Facebook Page is Suspended

I'm a garlic clove trapped in an onion bulb.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Based. I'm as tired of the cat ladies screeching about trannies as I am the troons who can't respect boundaries.
Also, she couldn't resist the urge to turn her "brand" into a platform for Zionism.
I don't want to get all 🗿, so I'll leave it at "le based terf" is a complete bullshit meme.
If they had a magic wand and transexuals went back to just being mutilated transvestites, I know who their next target would be.
Only a fool would ally with women like her

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
Based. I'm as tired of the cat ladies screeching about trannies as I am the troons who can't respect boundaries.
Also, she couldn't resist the urge to turn her "brand" into a platform for Zionism.
I don't want to get all 🗿, so I'll leave it at "le based terf" is a complete bullshit meme.
If they had a magic wand and transexuals went back to just being mutilated transvestites, I know who their next target would be.
Only a fool would ally with women like her
The enemy of my enemy is my friend, it's the most basic strategy. You make some good points though, aside from being as tired of anti-trannies as you are of trannies, they're the worst.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
You make some good points though, aside from being as tired of anti-trannies as you are of trannies, they're the worst.
We're both old enough to remember when "transvestite" was the catch all, regardless of surgical/chemical intervention.
It's not that I'm tired of people being anti-tranny. It's more KF related fatigue to pretending anti-natal psychotic detriments to humanity are cool because they think transvestites aren't.
Simp badge me up but women certainly have some good points, like not wanting to be housed in prisons or domestic abuse shelters with men in dresses.
But these fuzzy legged Lilith Faire broads are anti-male, which makes them anti-human. Let the demons fight each other but I hate seeing decent people sucked into rooting for one over the other

ecto_chasm

Baby Onion
Libs of TikTok had their Facebook Page suspended
Fine by me. LOTT is all the things people claim sites like Kiwi Farms and 4chan are but IRL. The cunt that runs it is a POS who doxxes people and spreads horrid lies about trans people.

Yes I know KF technically HAS done things like that (or similar to that) but they don’t have the same reach or acceptance amongst conservitards on Twitter, etc. They’re still regarded as more of a fringe “underground” forum.

Also for the record, I don’t believe it was actually KF that doxxed/swatted Keffals; she still claims it was but it was likely that little twat from Ireland. Whatever. Ancient history now.

Wish Twitter would ban her too but Elon won’t approve that unless she does something really heinous. Oh well.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Both the far left and the far right are autistic and fun to laugh at and this isn't fence sitting it's a fact. It can't be fence sitting if I'm in my yard grilling and my two asshole neighbors want to yell at eachother from across my yard ruining my chill bbq vibes. I hate both of them for being annoying and they're both equally fun to laugh at because they're both equally a joke.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
•snibben•
Bruv, that's the epitome of fence sitting.
But that's ok.
/pol/ memes removed, it's a war between Zig-Nats and White/Islamist autists, and regardless the US is going to keep dumping money into their satellite state either way.
I'm very heavily in favor of Islam but I'm also not going to get upset if you repeat the memes about goats/Aisha/blah blah.
Either way, Libs of Tik Tok is a dumb ZigNat hoe who couldn't control herself. Once she's done driving herself into the ground, she'll be nothing more than a spinster.xyz account, screaming into the void and/or gunt sucking Null for attention.

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
Bruv, that's the epitome of fence sitting.
Nobody likes being called a fence sitter though, so they have to get creative about how to present their position so it doesn't sound like it.

Even at my most milquetoast and apolitical I still understood there's two sides, I just didn't give a shit or engage. There is no fence, you either stay out of it or pick a side, very few important social issues have much in the way of nuance.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
There is no fence, you either stay out of it or pick a side, very few important social issues have much in the way of nuance.
I mean, yes.chad
Anyone who wishes two opponents to destroy each other is with maliciously "centrist" or is just an agent of chaos.
The Lord is not the adjudicator of the chaotic or the pussyfooted.
Ultimately, it's on you, how you feel about "Israel".
Does a country, less than 100 years old, composed of Russian and Polish oligarch larpers, have the right to genocide a people genetically related to Christ?
It's the right of "return" vs the right of maintaining an ancient presence. It's troublesome that anyone questions this but I have nothing nice to say to those who support objective wickedness. And so I will not say another word beyond this:
There will be judgement upon those who abuse the children of the Prophets.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Nobody likes being called a fence sitter though, so they have to get creative about how to present their position so it doesn't sound like it.

Even at my most milquetoast and apolitical I still understood there's two sides, I just didn't give a shit or engage. There is no fence, you either stay out of it or pick a side, very few important social issues have much in the way of nuance.
You don't have to be a communist to be against nat soc LARPers and you don't have to be a nat soc LARPer to be against Communism. Enemy of my enemy alliance only lasts until someone betrays the other like Russia and Germany.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Given another example Christianity Judaism and Islam have been in a holy war for as long as they existed. One does not have to side with one of the others in fact it's in their best interest not to.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
How about this example, give opinions on Nigerian politics no one cares about or knows enough about to make a decision on or you're a fence sitter. :trollface:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I mean, yes.chad
Anyone who wishes two opponents to destroy each other is with maliciously "centrist" or is just an agent of chaos.
The Lord is not the adjudicator of the chaotic or the pussyfooted.
Ultimately, it's on you, how you feel about "Israel".
Does a country, less than 100 years old, composed of Russian and Polish oligarch larpers, have the right to genocide a people genetically related to Christ?
It's the right of "return" vs the right of maintaining an ancient presence. It's troublesome that anyone questions this but I have nothing nice to say to those who support objective wickedness. And so I will not say another word beyond this:
There will be judgement upon those who abuse the children of the Prophets.
The same can be said for any county that is occupying any people. Should the USA abolish itself to give everything back to native Americans? Regardless of how anyone feels about it they won't and neither will anyone else. If we are going by who was there first it was still Jews because they were kicked out by others and got it back after WW2 plus Judaism predates Islam. There can be arguments for both sides I just don't support either because i believe state and religion don't mix and all theocracies are inherently bad. Once religion is involved it becomes this meme.
FzRm-WoXsAAARxx.jpg

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
Given another example Christianity Judaism and Islam have been in a holy war for as long as they existed. One does not have to side with one of the others in fact it's in their best interest not to.
I don't see many Jews killing Christians, at least not recently. If Muslims weren't to faggots what cats are to mice then they'd be completely irredeemable, but as it stands they're of some political use (in one Muslim heavy area they banned LGBT indoctrination from school, for example).

On the other hand, ironically, Jews, the less physically dangerous one to Christians, seem to be the political enemy. It's a mess, really.

How about this example, give opinions on Nigerian politics no one cares about or knows enough about to make a decision on or you're a fence sitter. :trollface:
I meant American politics mainly, but every country deserves to be free of the LGBT menace, so at the very least the same principles apply there. Aren't we flooding other countries with funding for LGBT propaganda, like Peru recently? That should be considered an act of war :story: