Lesbian group denounced puberty blockers as “torture and abuse”

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
WEll it looks like there is at least one gay group that wasn't very happy over puberty blockers being given to children

On August 21, 2022, Lesbians United released our review of the literature on puberty suppression.

1: We cited over 300 sources, including clinical studies of adults who took GnRH agonists (the class of drugs also called “puberty blockers”) for prostate cancer, endometriosis, and other conditions.

2: Our research shows that GnRH agonists (“puberty blockers”) can negatively affect the skeleton, cardiovascular system, thyroid, brain, genitals, reproductive system, digestive system, urinary tract, muscles, eyes, and immune system. GnRH agonists may be harmful to mental health, and may increase the risk of suicide.

3: Studies also show that the majority of adolescents who are prescribed GnRH agonists for so-called “gender dysphoria” are girls, and that a wildly disproportionate number of these girls are likely to grow up lesbian.

4: Based on these findings, Lesbians United concludes that the prescription of GnRH agonists to treat an actual or perceived mental illness constitutes medical malpractice

5: and a crime against humanity

6: that parental consent to puberty suppression to treat an actual or perceived mental illness is a form of child abuse

7: that the widespread practice of administering GnRH agonists to adolescents who have received a gender dysphoria diagnosis is homophobic, sexist, and specifically anti-lesbian

8: and that the widespread practice of diagnosing patients with gender dysphoria with the intent of prescribing or abetting the prescription of GnRH agonists

9: is homophobic, sexist, and specifically anti-lesbian.

The U.S. medical, pharmaceutical, and psychological establishments are actively subjecting children and adolescents to the horrific effects of GnRH agonists, and willfully ignoring the overwhelming evidence against using these drugs to treat any condition that is not life-threatening. Lesbians United considers this practice to be a form of torture and abuse. It must be stopped. Every medical professional who participated must be held accountable financially, professionally, and socially, and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

https://bioedge.org/gender/transgen...ounces-puberty-blockers-as-torture-and-abuse/

https://substack.com/@thelesbianpost

I tried to find the report but it was apparently nuked. Why?

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
WEll it looks like there is at least one gay group that wasn't very happy over puberty blockers being given to children

https://bioedge.org/gender/transgen...ounces-puberty-blockers-as-torture-and-abuse/

https://substack.com/@thelesbianpost
You know if there's one thing that always brings me joy: It's watching trans-right-activists and feminists go at each other.

I remember the first few days this whole trans-craze happened the topic of men in women sports came up then too, and a lot feminists were complaining about it. You want to know something crazy though? A lot people on /pol/ at the time actually went to a lot of their discussion forums and started saying. "Men and women are equal! There's no difference between women! Woman are in the military!"
As if to say: "Oh no, no, no. You wanted this."

I wonder if any feminists regret pushing that narrative for awhile.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I was actually talking about this with someone and she brought up a very interesting point. It is pointed out that because transwomen were born biological males that they would have an unfair advantage over other women. But what about biological women who are just naturally large and muscular? What would be the difference between someone like this and a transwoman of the same size? When you come right down to it, this person would still have the same kind of advantage over the other team mates regardless of CIS or trans.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
The first citation is a link to the review.
1692439441782.png

Following it causes a security warning, though.
1692439571169.png

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
You know if there's one thing that always brings me joy: It's watching trans-right-activists and feminists go at each other.

I remember the first few days this whole trans-craze happened the topic of men in women sports came up then too, and a lot feminists were complaining about it. You want to know something crazy though? A lot people on /pol/ at the time actually went to a lot of their discussion forums and started saying. "Men and women are equal! There's no difference between women! Woman are in the military!"
As if to say: "Oh no, no, no. You wanted this."

I wonder if any feminists regret pushing that narrative for awhile.
Utterly bullshit ignorant uninformed take. Transgenderism was pioneered by mainstream male doctors. Magnus Hirschfeld was a male doctor. Harry Benjamin was a male doctor. John Money was a male doctor. Transgenderism is the invention of male doctors. Transgenderism was invented by men, for men, to be inflicted upon men by male surgeons. All the big famous SRS doctors are still men. FFS, stop blaming women for what men did to their fellow men because they can't stand seeing effeminacy in their fellow men.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Utterly bullshit ignorant uninformed take. Transgenderism was pioneered by mainstream male doctors. Magnus Hirschfeld was a male doctor. Harry Benjamin was a male doctor. John Money was a male doctor. Transgenderism is the invention of male doctors. Transgenderism was invented by men, for men, to be inflicted upon men by male surgeons. All the big famous SRS doctors are still men.
I'm aware of the history of Transgenderism, but I didn't invoke the history of Transgenderism.
I am talking about the culture wars specifically around 2012 to 2016. To which yes there was a push, specifically around the time there was a push for woman in the military. During that time it was a niche culture issue, it was niche because no one brought it up much.
Basically the question went if woman should be allowed to join the military (which is fine, in fact I think they should have to sign up for draft like men) because they apparently had lower success rates or whatever. (I never bothered to confirm this.)
The talking point at the time was that woman were completely and utterly biologically equal to men, (which has changed but I still remember that point and found it funny.)
FFS, stop blaming women for what men did to their fellow men because they can't stand seeing effeminacy in their fellow men.
You do know feminists aren't solely woman, right? I'm hardly blaming women when I'm posting my perspective of memories of two groups I don't like.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
They're not wrong.
I was actually talking about this with someone and she brought up a very interesting point. It is pointed out that because transwomen were born biological males that they would have an unfair advantage over other women. But what about biological women who are just naturally large and muscular? What would be the difference between someone like this and a transwoman of the same size? When you come right down to it, this person would still have the same kind of advantage over the other team mates regardless of CIS or trans.
In most regards they wouldn't have an advantage, except maybe flexibility. The reason men go into women sports and do good and not the other way around is because they failed at being men so have to break women's records. The strongest women in body building couldn't beat the strongest man so they have no reason to try. Men have an even higher advantage because estrogen maintains bone density testosterone builds muscle and their body frame allows for more power. Even at the same size the man will outcompete.