General gossip about kiwifarms

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
The userbase at Kiwifarms is slowly dying with Null being only on TOR

Kiwifarms Userbase.jpg

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Actually it's pretty easy. If there's anything good posted on kiwi I assume you will cap it and post it in the discord. The fact you haven't posted anything in a while just means there's probably nothing interesting on kiwi. I mean I'm not gonna go check fuck that shit way too much effort for a gossip site, plus they updated deep rock galactic recently. Way more fun you don't need to download tor and copy some super long url to play DRG.
No you have to use Tor, it's the only way to save Freeze Peach!

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
It would make sense given that’s on tor. not a lot of people would want to risk going on there so I would like to note that I did take a picture I don’t know where it is right now .it’s somewhere on file and there were at least 80,000 members last year as of now it’s almost 100,000 numbers. so in other words what I’m asking is how many fucking socks go you have @Empresa

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Jersh has his primary paypigs who are going to keep dumping their money into a lost cause, regardless of what he says or does. He might say that he doesn't care about the forum gaining traction again since his orbiters are keeping the lights on but I don't believe he's foolish enough to think that's going to be healthy for the community in the long run.
You can think about online communities like living organisms in a lot of ways. If you're not longer in the process of growing, you're in the process of dying.
There's not much any of us could do to effectively slow down the growth there, at least by direct action. However, insular communities are very susceptible to well poisoning. Instead of joining in the trannies little strongly worded email campaign, consider playing the long game from behind enemy lines. It doesn't take some coordinated effort to cause damage
E0wA8_oXEAEOyIm.jpg_large.jpg