Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwifarms is Ignoring my latest letter

General gossip about kiwifarms

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
It was picked up on my thread but it is not being published in the CWC thread and it is not being published on the CWCki. I think Null has banned it from being publicized.
You would think of shit is too minor but I have a hunch that Null is really fuming about this.

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Valid = Fair &/Or Understandable
Baby Onion
It was picked up on my thread but it is not being published in the CWC thread and it is not being published on the CWCki. I think Null has banned it from being publicized.
You would think of shit is too minor but I have a hunch that Null is really fuming about this.
Was it in the correct formatting? He's a stickler for his rules.

I've been on mobile and wasn't online at the time but I bet someone could get a thread to stick on it. Post in the suggestions and I bet a buncha users will try to help.

Last edited:

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Baby Onion
Could post the first page and then bait that the rest is here then make a subforum only registered users can see.
???
Revive site!

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Baby Onion
If only someone here was good at making threads AND alogging, aw gee, who can we even ask? A buncha people I think.

Exclusive Kengle-Chris letters only on Onionfarms? Bet you'd get some people then.

Not sorry for tryhard posting. Sorry, tri-force, sorry I mean triple posting.