Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwi Farms now puts comments on Moderator Approval

General gossip about kiwifarms

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
Josh has become so butthurt from mine and many other's socks that he is now having his moderator team approve all comments from new users!

Imagine having to read every new user's comments FOR FREE!!!

download (5).jpg

c7820887de73804f956e01bec601cc09.png

1428905793626.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FULL RESETERA MODE!

WHAT A FUCKING CUCK HUGBOX SITE! BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
Imagine thinking your site has any standards for comment approval
Imagine thinking your mod team is big enough for comment approval
Imagine hating your mod team so much that you would enact comment approval
Imagine being assblasted about socks and new users in general that you would enact comment approval

idk which is worse... this, or that time Josh killed registrations all together after Capital Hill last month because he was deathly afraid of glowies.

MooseGump

Remarkable Onion
I really wish I could see the announcement to the moderators that this was what was happening. My first instinct is that there would be a ton of backlash because that's a pain in the ass for the mods, but then I realized that a lot of them probably couldn't wait to have that much more control over what gets posted.
This will bring all the autists, retards, and speds together to revolt against the gay jannies and reclaim what's theirs

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator
Josh has become so butthurt from mine and many other's socks that he is now having his moderator team approve all comments from new users!

Imagine having to read every new user's comments FOR FREE!!!

View attachment 6435

c7820887de73804f956e01bec601cc09.png

View attachment 6436

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FULL RESETERA MODE!

WHAT A FUCKING CUCK HUGBOX SITE! BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

King Dingus on Dingus Farms has hurt fee fees. Prepare for a flood of KF refugees.

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
idk which is worse... this, or that time Josh killed registrations all together after Capital Hill last month because he was deathly afraid of glowies.
I don't know Josh has hitorically been been pretty good for locking it down and putting all new accounts on Moderator Approval Only (meaning they just don't get made lmao) every other time I put a new sock on there. So this is new ground at least lolol