Kiwifarms Gossip KF General

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
if he had a transparency page with everything laid out it wouldn't be so bad , but he knows the only people that would know any of this are repeat offenders so he doesn't say anything about his moderation.
Funny parallel to the "nigger worshiping" American hell system he is always whining about. The worst of the bunch learn exactly how to skirt the law while every day solid citizens get fucked by the law since they do not know how devious and shifty it can be.

Good job Null you seem to be turning the forum into exactly everything you claim to hate.

Neighbor Nerds

I will rape kill and die for Kengel
Remarkable Onion
wonder what he did , mustve been some chat tings
Jewsh started a pm with him, @SSj_Ness and feline supremacist about picking fights with stan outside her thread. Sammich told an irate Jewsh to fuck off and ate a ban. I think @SSj_Ness has screenshots from the pm if he’d like to post them here that’d be great.

asking too many questions
if he had a transparency page with everything laid out it wouldn't be so bad , but he knows the only people that would know any of this are repeat offenders so he doesn't say anything about his moderation.
Just how would you know about the 1 post 24 hour time requirement anyway? Also how do you know its 50 posts to get into gen chat. Is it still only 1 post to spam the internet famous chat or has he upped that?

Empresa

Ladmin
associates have told me such 🤡

for gen chat its around 40 posts and 2 weeks wait time btw. for internet chat its around 5ish posts and a day or two im not too familiar now, I don't make any socks these days I've held on to my account for so long that i have access to the inner circle board nobody uses.

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
venom paul.png
simping.png
More gender wars.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
amberletby.png
Men? They are a lot bigger than women... the violence directed at the male population from the wymbyms is usually against boys, babies. Almost uniquely female trait... that Munchie by proxy... it's the "making it about themselves and garner sympathy" bit that's so fem. And that's how you do that.

btw low effort sigpost.

SekturGeist

Registered
What are the worst examples of kiwifarms censorship? Preferably of the sort where Null responds to a post he doesn't like and announces the banning of the user. They are conversations and it may be possible that Josh's site will be exposed as a hugbox to the wider populous. The commie farms has spread the lie they are a free speech form to far too many people, some have seen through this lie, and may, want to spread the truth. You can help with this effort by supplying the facts. The myth that commie farms is a free speech form will finally vanish. @Nektar Geist is important in this effort he alone can withstand the storm and expose the lies of the commie farms and its paedophile leader.

SekturGeist

Registered
View attachment 40896
This is new? Does KiwiFarms do this for newer users now or was this a response to the people who clown on Jews during the Israel terrorist attack arc is Null now trying to have mods approval posts manually so no one who are free thinker people can call him out? Would explain why you don't see too many posts questioning why X, Y, & Z is being favored while the person is being treated as a villain? Null is pushing too far with his abuse of trying to control his site badly given the lawsuit coming to him.
They have done this for at least a year it is not just your first post. For a period of time every post you make has to get mod approval. They will of course not approve anything against the narrative of the commie farms.
associates have told me such 🤡

for gen chat its around 40 posts and 2 weeks wait time btw. for internet chat its around 5ish posts and a day or two im not too familiar now, I don't make any socks these days I've held on to my account for so long that i have access to the inner circle board nobody uses.
Can you post some of the posts in the Josh Moon thread? Would be interesting to see what is within that thread.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I may have mentioned it in another thread but both .st and .net work. On top of that you can sign into each one with a different account. Now you can have a pair of socks without a private tab on the same browser more easily and 2 pairs if you decide to use private tabs.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
A&Ners are having a normal one in this thread:
View attachment 40921
-Some inane article about an 18 yr old girl who was alone at Starbucks studying and a man stopped and talked to her loudly so the workers gave her a hot chocolate and told her to take the lid off if she needed help but she didn't and was fine.-

translation: [autistic screeching]

Empresa

Ladmin
I may have mentioned it in another thread but both .st and .net work. On top of that you can sign into each one with a different account. Now you can have a pair of socks without a private tab on the same browser more easily and 2 pairs if you decide to use private tabs.
Aren't you worried about the same IP showing up for the accounts?

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
>1460 messages
>9.4k reaction score

Finally, Josh was taking his jolly time banning a medium sized account like he regularly used to.