In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
"How does being 28+ make you a lolcow?"

Wait... isn't joshy over 28 now (since the last test)?

"3. What is your sexuality?
-Heterosexual (0)
-Homosexual (25)
-Bisexual (10)
-Bisexual but mostly directed at weird paraphillias like femboy/tranny crap (8)
-Asexual (0) if male (10) if female."

Paraphilias... like Cat boys?

"8. Are you left or right economically?

-Left wing (0)
-Centrist (0)
-Right wing, rape me harder corporations!!! (10)"

Ummmm... when was this test originally done? Ahhhhh. Before all the malt right types flooded in.

Fatatouille

Because Scatatouille Was Too Far
Remarkable Onion

๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐’‚ถ๐’ƒ‘๐’„€๐’„–๐’„ฆ๐’…‘๐’†‘๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

So there's this gormless oaf whose boorish conduct sears a doleful look on my already haggard features
Hellovan Onion

GalacticInnerwaysCashewPawns

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion
hdcjkghdxkjdhcgjkdgcx.PNG

Lol, some bitching about warski

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
For one reason or another Procrastinhater has a big issue with Flamenco. As creepy as Flamenco is, it should be noted that nothing he's ever done is as sus or eyebrow raising as "baiting" pedophiles into posting "live CP" so he can then "archive it."
Screenshot_20240508_193657_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20240508_193638_Samsung Internet.jpgprocrastinhater baiting csam.png

I wonder how feasible it is Procrastinhater was a member of Flamenco's discord and only turned on him after getting banned like Kinochet did.

GalacticInnerwaysCashewPawns

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion
For one reason or another Procrastinhater has a big issue with Flamenco. As creepy as Flamenco is, it should be noted that nothing he's ever done is as sus or eyebrow raising as "baiting" pedophiles into posting "live CP" so he can then "archive it."
View attachment 55238View attachment 55237View attachment 55239

I wonder how feasible it is Procrastinhater was a member of Flamenco's discord and only turned on him after getting banned like Kinochet did.
This fucking monkey raping niggerish coonish whore of a horse rapist is trying to call soemone else a pedophile, mean while this chimp fucker gets to fucking bait pedos into posting cheese pizza, proniggerhater, FUCK OFF

ecto_chasm

Remarkable Onion
This is probably โ€œlateโ€ or whatever but I still canโ€™t believe Josh somehow managed to LOSE all the archived videos/clips on the site. Wasnโ€™t that kinda like the whole point of KF? โ€œArchive Everything?โ€ A bit hard to do that when the clips will inevitably all just go bye-bye at random.
kept muting himself on stream.
Ah, so itโ€™s not just Metokur that does that.