Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
I was being sarcastic, unless this is also sarcasm I'm not getting.
Oh well I didn't read into your sarcasm, Bethesda really is notorious for buggy, badly written dog shit games.

I thought you were trashing them so I was jumping in with you. I never miss an opportunity to kick Bethesda in the belly when they're down.

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
Oh well I didn't read into your sarcasm, Bethesda really is notorious for buggy, badly written dog shit games.

I thought you were trashing them so I was jumping in with you. I never miss an opportunity to kick Bethesda in the belly when they're down.
No I was being sarcastic against Bethesda and Azathoth's opinion about the game, not that I was sarcastic about the points I brought up.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
"third gender" people have always existed
No they haven't, that was never a thing it's historical gaslighting and trying to erase femboys from history. The ones saying it don't understand the language or culture and are usually "colonizing" it. The same way Latinx is made up by white women and trannies who don't speak Spanish and confuses native Spanish speakers. It doesn't even have a correct pronunciation because it doesn't exist as Spanish is a gendered romances language.

Reason: White women and men larping as them try not to colonize and police a language they don't speak challenge level: IMPOSSIBLE
Last edited:

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Fallout 3 isn't as bad as people make out IMO.
I agree but it doesn't even compare to New Vegas.

No I was being sarcastic against Bethesda and Azathoth's opinion about the game, not that I was sarcastic about the points I brought up.
All right cool then we're still on the same page. We're good here let's keep beating the shit out of Bethesda lol.

No they haven't, that was never a thing it's historical gaslighting and trying to erase femboys from history.
Libby: "Well, native American tribes have always-

Me: Which tribe? Literally name the tribe and show me some evidence.

Libby: I um...

Me: just tell me which tribe it is. Navajo? Apache? Sioux Nation?

Libby: FUCK YOU YOU'RE A WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZI!!!

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
These niggers really out here trying to make the argument that eunuchs were transgender people

Screenshot_20240419-182417.png

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Fallout 3 isn't as bad as people make out IMO.
Skyrim and oblivion are good, I thought most fallouts were decent. But the rest of the Bethesda games besides doom and Wolfenstein are not very good.
Sorry chud, it's not a new type of mental illness.
>Tranny written historical gaslighting from Wikipedia of all places
Nice bait. No one believes that shit. Try someone else.

Reason: Wikipedia was never a source.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
These niggers really out here trying to make the argument that eunuchs were transgender people

View attachment 53873

This is on par with null saying bisexuals femboys and tomboys are not real it's all gay trannies. The chemicals in the water are fairly recent caused by micro plastics mimicking estrogen if you know how to Google search properly. It's the tools option.

Reason: Something something the industrial revolution and it's consequences

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Is it bait if I'm being genuine though? You really think trannyism is a new type of mental illness? Obviously it's being exacerbated by the trans-industrial complex and it becoming a social meme but I do believe dysphoria has always existed.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Tranny written historical gaslighting from Wikipedia of all places

This is always what makes me laugh. I've actually had this conversation in a bar:

(Put in spoilers because it would make my post long as hell)

Me: So you're saying there's a difference between sex and gender right?

They/them: Right.

Me: So you can change your gender, but not your sex right?

Xey/Xem: Yes.

Me: So you say that having sex with a transgender woman is straight right?

Shim: Right.

Me: But their biological SEX, not their gender, is male, right?

Missus man: Right.

Me: And homosexuality is defined as 2 of the same SEX, right?

She/Hurr: Right.

Me: So even by your own logic, having sex with a transgender woman is still homosexuality.

She/Sir: .....FUCK YOU, MAGA NAZI TRANSPHOBIC PIECE OF SHIT!

Me: Jesus, what was that guy wearing a wig's problem? Lol.

Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Is it bait if I'm actually retarded though? You really think trannyism is a new type of mental illness? Obviously it's being caused by the trans-industrial complex and it becoming a social meme but I do believe mental illness has always existed.
It hasn't. Homosexuality is a result of overpopulation. Muh trannies is very new, no older than the industrial revolution. Crossdressing was always a thing because it's part of the way gays identify each other. It's Darwinism to reduce population naturally. Mental illness has always been a thing but people were not comfortable enough to feed into their own delusions when they were too busy worrying about living the next day. It is new because people are too comfortable and the chemicals in food and water make frogs change gender and give humans gender dysphoria and cancer. You're definitely a tranny if you believe this shit.

Reason: Only trannies and woke white women trying not to be cancelled buy into the delusions that transgender is any older than the industrial revolution.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Humans are no different than the rat experiment because parallels are observed in human society.

Reason: This is what happens when you have no struggle in life because hurt feelings, humans are just animals.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
It hasn't. Homosexuality is a result of overpopulation. Muh trannies is very new, no older than the industrial revolution. Crossdressing was always a thing because it's part of the way gays identify each other. It's Darwinism to reduce population naturally. Mental illness has always been a thing but people were not comfortable enough to feed into their own delusions when they were too busy worrying about living the next day. It is new because people are too comfortable and the chemicals in food and water make frogs change gender and give humans gender dysphoria and cancer. You're definitely a tranny if you believe this shit.
100% spot on.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Yeah ok but let's get back to your literal Rudy Coleman takes on "femboy erasure".
Do you wear skirts and dance around in the mirror during your spare time? Hard to believe such a hot take would be coming from someone who doesn't take transvestism very seriously