Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
it wouldn't be ass fucked by trannies and gayop'pers this much if the site wasn't hosting the dox by itself. 4chan host doxes and yet they have never been the target of many people wanting it to be shut down. want to know why? because nothing lasts forever on 4chan and if you want to file a complaint about your dox, do it on 3rd party 4chan archive sites.

seriously, kiwifarms should host their doxes off-site. there are plenty of services that can be used to store dox
doxing isnt even allowed on 4chan youll get banned if you post someones dox

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
yet i've seen doxes on 4chan archive sites. curious
I got banned for posting Styxhexenhammer666's dox years ago, was promptly banned but post remains in archives.
Almost like they're covering any potential liabilities but also keeping the content and it's actually not as confusing as your sperg mind makes it out to be

SentinentCloud

Registered
i got banned again recently for "spam" its honestly exhausting i tried changing my writing style only for the same result kiwifarms is a rottening corpse and i give up even trying to use it so much for "free speech" heck twitter is less petty kiwifarms sucks im done with it and no "being retarded" is not a reason to deprive someone of freespeech choke on a pizza slice janny josh i quit the saddam hussain obama movement is dead

the tyrants of KIWI FARMS cannot handle such based user energy

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
User Vingle has been outed as sexting users, including the incel who joined the site and face-doxed himself.
discord1.jpg

What do you mean it's not the point of the site?

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Last edited: