Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Negrate

Registered
i got banned again recently for "spam" its honestly exhausting i tried changing my writing style only for the same result kiwifarms is a rottening corpse and i give up even trying to use it so much for "free speech" heck twitter is less petty kiwifarms sucks im done with it and no "being retarded" is not a reason to deprive someone of freespeech choke on a pizza slice janny josh i quit the saddam hussain obama movement is dead

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
well, there's only one solution, josh killing himself
but he's too much of a pussy to do that :paytas:

Thanks a lot @universe adventurer, truly a gay moment,
i was only doing the other guy's favor. also, by the way, this thread is in complete and utter shit right now. there are dozens of replies that don't belong here. look, unless you want a shitty and messy thread where 80% of it is off-topic garbage then go ahead. no one's stopping you from enjoying your trash

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion

sinkinghole

what my life has become
Registered
View attachment 53380View attachment 53381View attachment 53382View attachment 53383
Now they claiming she a money whore and Chugga did nothing wrong! 😑
i kinda understand where she was coming from though with the keep it a secret thing. There were already people shipping them and i gotta imagine them coming out and saying there were getting married would have made it worse. But the money whore is a bit far since she has a pretty big youtuber as well even without chugga

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
i kinda understand where she was coming from though with the keep it a secret thing. There were already people shipping them and i gotta imagine them coming out and saying there were getting married would have made it worse. But the money whore is a bit far since she has a pretty big youtuber as well even without chugga
She probably wants to have kids and
engage in sexual activities, but since
Chugga is confirmed as a perpetually
single, celibate virgin, the Kiwis continue
to lose their battle to prove Chugga's
point about not harassing the people he
mentioned in his Google Docs.
Meanwhile, he exacerbated the situation
by throwing them under the bus and then
waited three months to respond, turning
it into a late April Fool's joke catastrophe.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
i got banned again recently for "spam" its honestly exhausting i tried changing my writing style only for the same result kiwifarms is a rottening corpse and i give up even trying to use it so much for "free speech" heck twitter is less petty kiwifarms sucks im done with it and no "being retarded" is not a reason to deprive someone of freespeech choke on a pizza slice janny josh i quit the saddam hussain obama movement is dead
You tried to go crawling back to Null instead of just staying here?

Nigger you gay.

20221214_170257.jpg

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
IMG_5116.jpegIMG_5117.jpegIMG_5118.jpegIMG_5119.jpegIMG_5120.jpegIMG_5121.jpegIMG_5122.jpegIMG_5123.jpegIMG_5124.jpegIMG_5125.jpegIMG_5126.jpegIMG_5127.jpegIMG_5128.jpeg
The most unhinged batshit insane coping mechanisms I have ever seen in the Breadtube thread is beyond fucking sad and funny these clowns wanna downplay what Chugga was doing and instead claim it’s the whores faults they ruined his life and you gotta love the rat guy bringing up Transgenders thinking they are worse than the Jews somehow.

The Kiwis should cope and seethe some more for their bullshit and asking for Masan’s Dox. Disgusting from these motherless losers! 🤣🫴

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 53391View attachment 53392View attachment 53393View attachment 53394View attachment 53395View attachment 53396View attachment 53397View attachment 53398View attachment 53399View attachment 53400View attachment 53401View attachment 53402View attachment 53403
The most unhinged batshit insane coping mechanisms I have ever seen in the Breadtube thread is beyond fucking sad and funny these clowns wanna downplay what Chugga was doing and instead claim it’s the whores faults they ruined his life and you gotta love the rat guy bringing up Transgenders thinking they are worse than the Jews somehow.

The Kiwis should cope and seethe some more for their bullshit and asking for Masan’s Dox. Disgusting from these motherless losers! 🤣🫴
I never mentioned this before but you know your name should be booby bomb right? With an ie it's plural (boobies bomb)

But yeah these people are fucking weird. At least when we act fucked up over here we own it. KF users do a lot of mental gymnastics.

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 53391View attachment 53392View attachment 53393View attachment 53394View attachment 53395View attachment 53396View attachment 53397View attachment 53398View attachment 53399View attachment 53400View attachment 53401View attachment 53402View attachment 53403

1713320814828.png

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
IMG_5134.jpegIMG_5135.jpeg
Chugga out of a job? Nigga he is YouTube famous! He probably was smart to save that money in the bank before his pedo foot fetish shit came out. They are claiming like Chugga’s enemies knew he would roast them when all it is is him admitting he did what his haters claim he did. He is a creep, a pedo, a sexless loser and a fucking virgin who will never live this down ever again. And what new YouTube videos? He already ruined his career when he tried to fuck a transgender woman’s big man feet and that is what spiral into a domino effect of him losing support and sponsors from Nintendo. They even compared him to our sexless pest loser Vic but for gaming. Fucking pathetic. Kiwis lost the pilot and will cope and seethe for scams and liars until the end of time 🤥

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
faggot_land said:
Accusing people of pedophilia is a serious accusation
look at this nigger :story: . hey buddy, kiwifarms does that all the time and yet when odd opossum did it, it's suddenly a huge deal and a crime to you people? fuck off and kys

ah yes, simply going against the kiwi echo chamber mind rot is annoying and a behavior that deserves a pink triangle. it's only annoying to you people because you can't accept that there are a handful of people who disagrees with your nonsensical echo chamber.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion

"Wammen want mUNNY" is the latest popular cope from male incels. They're all broke and are too lazy and socially anxious to go out and get a job to fix the situation, they would much rather be parasites that live off their parents. Then they project this onto everyone around them. They're unable to imagine women wanting to leave for any other reason except money and this is because their entire lives revolve around accumulating wealth. I believe in capitalism as an ideology so I don't object to that but I also think that it's very clear that the money obsession is simply an attempt to fill the manBPD hole that terminally online males feel. They project everyone's motives and ideals onto money because they themselves only care about money. That's why the complaints about relationships, like calling Masae a "money whore", always focus on money and not on other things like "have I been a good boyfriend/is she a good girlfriend."

All of the posts Boobie Bomb is posting are exercises in projection. Kwiffar are incapable of seeing outside their narrow worldview (which is why they doomscroll in the first place.) They can't imagine Masae left Chugga for a legitimate reason and they can't understand a woman not wanting attention put on her relationship by internet spergs such as Kiwifarms users. They all see themselves as main characters and they want constant attention and adulation everywhere they go. That's why they hate "current year" because it denies them asspats, hearts, and upvotes. Seeing someone be actively repulsed by that stuff is shocking and upsetting to them because it completely undermines the narcissistic worldview they espouse.

Chugga ruined his own life when he took up with a tranny and did sex RP. I've been in online spaces a long time and RP consistently sinks online reputations because it's so easy to go over the line by accident. I guess this is a part of his autism that he didn't know better. However the "personal responsibility" crowd should be practicing what they preach right now. I've finished reading the document and tbh Chugga is doing a good job of talking about his issues, why they happened, and what he is doing to address them. Kwiffar are being selfish by constantly dragging Masae and the tranny back into this mess. If they actually wanted to support Chugga then they need to support Chugga, not turn away from him by screeching about Masae and trannies.

Chugga appears to be in a very bad space right now! Psychotic depression is often treatment resistant, that's why he's on four different medications according to the doc. He's stressed out by paying medical bills. And what do kwiffar do? They obsess over trannies and women, obsess over whether or not the trannies and women are making money off Chugga, tantruming about trannies and women, yammering about trannies and women, are you picking up a theme here? Because it's not Chugga even though he's arguably the one who's suffering the most right now.

If Masae kills herself as a result of kwiffar doxxing/harassing her like they did Byuu then the resulting anti-KF backlash might finally drive them off the internet. They should tread carefully. They won't, but they should.

Chugga out of a job? Nigga he is YouTube famous! He probably was smart to save that money in the bank before his pedo foot fetish shit came out. They are claiming like Chugga’s enemies knew he would roast them when all it is is him admitting he did what his haters claim he did. He is a creep, a pedo, a sexless loser and a fucking virgin who will never live this down ever again. And what new YouTube videos? He already ruined his career when he tried to fuck a transgender woman’s big man feet and that is what spiral into a domino effect of him losing support and sponsors from Nintendo. They even compared him to our sexless pest loser Vic but for gaming. Fucking pathetic. Kiwis lost the pilot and will cope and seethe for scams and liars until the end of time 🤥

If what Chugga says in his google doc is true then he has been through a lot and has managed to survive. He is not a loser. He's fucked up a lot but otoh he's not trying to cover it up either. He's done a really tough thing and shown us what's really happened. It was not his plan to be in the spotlight like this. How many of us have skeletons in our closets like this that could ruin our careers if we ever became e-celebs? All of us I imagine, I've done things I'm not proud of that hurt people. If I ever got famous and someone connected my e-celeb persona to the real me, I'd probably be in some deep shit and I'd deserve it. I can't be judgmental towards Chugga since he's actively owning up to his actions and was brave enough to provide additional context for his actions. He's a better person than I am in that respect.

Chugga and Vic are not comparable at all but leave it to kwiffar to make Chugga look worse by putting him on a pedestal right next to a guy who admitted to groping his co workers and invited them to his hotel room so that he could pressure them into having sex with him, while knowing that he was a big player in the anime industry at the time which would have increased pressure on the women to have sex with him. Vic is sleazy and always has been, he tried to clean up his image but he didn't stop being sleazy on the DL so of course it doesn't stick. He doesn't actually want to change. Chugga meanwhile is talking about how he is actively trying to stop being sleazy and wants to heal and move on so he can be a better person. The two are not even in the same league, Vic evades responsibility for his mistreatment and gross behavior to this very day.