Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
I mean don't get me wrong there was always tribalism in politics, but when we elected big daddy child drone strike was when everything took a tumble for the worse. I was born in the 80s (holy FUCK I'm old) so I can actually speak from experience especially having grown up in a major metropolitan city. In the late 90s well into the 2000s racial stuff was getting way better. Everything got way worse under his administration, the way that the niggers acted, this whole "tranny renaissance", the entire cancel/woke culture was incubated under his rule.

But no matter how much of our current society is their fault or not the Obama administration was one of the most horrific ones ever and we are currently in our 12th year of it. We got a four-year break under Trump but the same cocksuckers have been ruining our society and culture since 2009.
Yeah, you're definitely right. And the worst thing is we have a minimum of 4 more years of this after another inevitable landslide victory for Biden.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Yeah, you're definitely right. And the worst thing is we have a minimum of 4 more years of this after another inevitable landslide victory for Biden.
I only take solace in the fact that I know for a fact he will not survive all four years.

And I don't mean that as a threat against him, I mean that he's literally in such poor health there is no way he will make it four more years as president.

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
I only take solace in the fact that I know for a fact he will not survive all four years.

And I don't mean that as a threat against him, I mean that he's literally in such poor health there is no way he will make it four more years as president.
He seems to have longevity, though his quality of life will probably not be so great due to how poorly he's ageing. He's just a puppet either way so it won't make much difference even if he's a total vegetable they wheel out occasionally.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome President Biden

Grandpa.png

I honestly hope that if he wins that he survives the full term, I really don't want that cunt Kamala to be president. It just can't get worse than that.
So vote for Trump and you won't have to worry about it at all.

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
I honestly hope that if he wins that he survives the full term, I really don't want that cunt Kamala to be president. It just can't get worse than that.

There are photos of Biden holding the cue cards telling him who will ask him what questions. Even admitting to reporters in rare lucidity of what he was told not to talk about. Anyone who replaces him will just be the same PR stand in as him. My guess is Blinken is the real head of the management team behind the Government at the moment. Though he probably still answers to several others, like Obama and Clinton, who themselves are representatives of bigger financial and corporate institutions.

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
People who post their sex fantasies should be banned for dragging down discourse and making threads all about their fantasies but good luck with that on KF.
There's always a bunch of guys that see a news story about a hot teacher getting with an underage student and them posting "where was she when I was in school". It's just 20 year old guys, young, dumb, and full of cum. Just tell them they are being a retard and move on with your day.

When guys get this worked up about posts "methinks thou dost protest too much..."

Last edited:

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Debate the ethics of doxin' and holding the Kwiffar accountable...
View attachment 52515
View attachment 52516
"In fact if you complain about us, you are letting criminals get away with crimes!!!"
View attachment 52517
Not the brooms biggest problem
While you're complaining about us doxxing you, THE REAL CRIMINALS are getting away.

Solid logic.

That's like saying don't get mad about me shooting you, be mad at Smith & Wesson for making firearms available to people for a few hundred dollars.