Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

VAIDS Victim

So warm and tender was never the night ๐ŸŒ™
Hellovan Onion
What the hell am I even looking at?
A zombie girl who is saying "I hate you so much".
Is it my sombrero? It's my sombrero, isn't gringo?
It's because you brought up Mexican girls not counting unprompted when miscegenation was brought up.
Quote me supporting child marriage, you can't because I never have
He would "disallow" his raped 12 yr old daughter to get an abortion and the words "fetus" and "embryo" simply exist to "dehumanize".
View attachment 38848
Only people with the same beliefs as him believe in a soul:
View attachment 38849
He wishes the South was like Christian Saudi Arabia:
View attachment 38850
Android raptor being true and based:
View attachment 38851
@SSj_Ness is a repulsive, riboflavin deficient garden gnome who smells like hot dog water.
View attachment 38852
@SSj_Ness should castrate himself and stay away from children:
View attachment 38853

This thread is 20 pages atm, this is only caps from 10 pages.
Rapists don't deserve to be brutally murdered
1692977373947.png
What he has to say about a 6th grader being impregnated by being raped while playing in her yard and having a baby from it before 7th grade:
View attachment 38843
He's getting pissy at people who support abortion for raped children and editing their comments.
View attachment 38844
Big mad:
View attachment 38845
He's going to keep his soul pure by supporting the rape of minors:
View attachment 38846
SSj literally worshiping a rapebaby nigglet named Peanut:
View attachment 38847

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
I think he's saying everyone he doesn't like supports transing of children.
Oh, ok.

Because being circumcised is fuckin awesome. There's two things ladies prefer cut over uncut: dicks and diamonds.

EDIT: "Dicks and Diamonds" sounds like the name of one of those shitty punk rock bands I would have saw on a weeknight when I was in high school.

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
Oh, ok.

Because being circumcised is fuckin awesome. There's two things ladies prefer cut over uncut: dicks and diamonds.

EDIT: "Dicks and Diamonds" sounds like the name of one of those shitty punk rock bands I would have saw on a weeknight when I was in high school.

meh we could have mothers teach their 5 year old boys to wash their foreskins but, y'know, who wants to raise kids? Hopefully the iPad I handed him will have a foreskin washing video.

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
Bro you're supposed to oppose it all the time not just to trollshield
Exactly, now you're getting it!

A zombie girl who is saying "I hate you so much".
images (1).png

It's because you brought up Mexican girls not counting unprompted when miscegenation was brought up.
I don't remember that, but Mexican girls can be pretty hot, doesn't mean I'm Mexican, estรบpida.

Now how about you quote my exact words here-- in text--where I said I support child marriage (which I don't)?

Excuse me but it's a simple procedure called a circumcision and it keeps you from getting smegma.

Don't project on me because I'm in the covenant of Abraham and you're the one with the creepy pee pee.
I was referring to transgenderism, I'm more ambivalent/undecided on circumcision, though I probably wouldn't opt for it if I had a son.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
>some kike doctor chops part of your dick off as a baby
very awesome
What you're thinking of is a mohel. That's not something that a circumcision doctor does. The mohel does it at home all old school and shit. In the hospital, it's a minor procedure done in a hospital setting.

meh we could have mothers teach their 5 year old boys to wash their foreskins but, y'know, who wants to raise kids? Hopefully the iPad I handed him will have a foreskin washing video.
Or we could just snip the tip and not have to worry about cleaning underneath it with a fucking q tip. People get elective surgeries all the time, I don't know why people with anteater dicks get so angry that some of us have pretty penises.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
can we like... stay on topic? this shit-flinging is fun and all but it's getting old real quick
Hey man we're just having some fun.

No need to get your foreskin in a knot over it lol.

Seriously though I don't even know what the topic is. Are we just supposed to complain about kiwi farms? Is that all this message board is? Are we the fucking scorned lovers and unwanted children of null?

I refuse to let that pedophile have that kind of power over me. I'd rather have fake arguments about circumcision and spam Anne Hathaway pictures on peoples profiles.